The simply stylish
Because I seek somewhere with a bit of class
Will I like it here?
We think so.
This chic studio is all about fun-sized functionality.
Keep it simple. Life happens outside your door around here.
Really? Tell me more...
You will love this functional space. The combined living and sleeping area is cute and cosy, with a pair of chairs, a modern kitchen, and a double bed. It's stylish too, with light white walls and wooden floors.
We think this apartment is ideal for an on-the-go someone. Stroll along the waterfront, walk up to Miradouro de Santa Luzia and take in the view, or enjoy an easy commute into the heart of Lisbon. Or just do it all from this well-located apartment.
Your top 3 reasons to rent here:
- The chic decor. We love the rustic exposed brick arch.
- The apartment is fashionably furnished throughout.
- Walk to Praça do Comércio for a coffee break with a view.
But you need to know this...
- There is no washing machine available here – no problem, just head down to the local laundromat.
- There is no oven in the kitchen – there is a stove though, so you can still show off your chef skills.
- Wi-Fi is not installed in this apartment – you will need to organise this if you require it.
Help me make up my mind…
This is a chic studio apartment on R. da Adiça, Lisbon. It boasts chic decor including an exposed brick arch, a combined living and sleeping area, and classic white walls paired with wooden floors.
This property is ideal for someone who is always on the go. Walk to Miradouro de Santa Luzia, or Praça do Comércio or head into the heart of the city. You really can do it all from this bustling neighbourhood.