Looking for a one bedroom apartment in Madrid?
We are proud to present this one bedroom interior apartment with all bills included in the rent, located on Glorieta de Bilbao street in the friendly Trafalgar neighborhood. The apartment is very cozy and consists of a bathroom, open plan kitchen which connects to the dining area and the living room, bathroom and a comfortable bedroom. Every room is fully furnished and the apartment also features the A/C which is highly requested for those hot summer days in Madrid. The apartment is located in the neighborhood of Almagro, which is set between some of the most famous and trendiest neighborhoods in Madrid - you'll be surrounded by plenty of attractions and have easy access to the metro, with the metro station Bilbao just around the corner! The area of the flat is 35 m2.
This apartment is located on the 4 floor of a building which isn’t equipped with an elevator. It has electric heating and electric water heating. You can dry your clothes on the racks inside the apartment. The minimum lease for this apartment is 30 days (1 months). The maximum lease is 180 days (6 months). Wi-Fi is installed and activated in the property.
The apartment is located right in front of Bilbao metro station (L1, L4) where you will also have access to several buses (3, 21, 147).
Almagro & Trafalgar: This area of the Chamberí district is nestled between the affluent Barrio de Salamanca, hipster Malasaña, and trendy Chueca. You’ll find a mixture of designer boutiques, trendy dining, and classic architecture, all of which come together to create one of Madrid’s most desirable and castizo (authentic) neighborhoods. Within this area is classy and hip Alonso Martínez; bordering Chueca, you’ll find a Parisian-style atmosphere with plenty to suit your palette and your wardrobe. The numerous plazas, including Plaza de Santa Bárbara in Alonso Martínez, Plaza de Chamberí, and Plaza de Olavide are perfect places to lounge with your friends.
WHAT WE LIKE MOST
• We love the wooden flooring, which add a classic and rustic aspect to the whole property.
• The bedroom is a relaxing space: you’ll find a modern standalone wardrobe and 2 nightstands
• The apartment has colorful elements that add a cheerful touch- even the small TV unit has a lime-green color!
• The neighborhood of the flat, Almagro, is one of the nicest and stylish areas of Madrid. You'll be within walking distance from hipster Malasaña but have a quiet, tranquil home to come back to at the end of the day.
• The apartment is also equipped with an AC unit and all utilities are included in the rent.
THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND
• The kitchen lacks an oven, but you’ll have a microwave and a 2 element electric stove to cook your meals.
• There isn't an elevator in the building.
Tenant status: Any
Lroom furniture: Yes
Bedroom furnished: Yes
Registration possible: Yes
Play music: No
Total size: 35
Living room: Private
Gas cost included: Yes
Internet included: Yes
Washing machine: Yes
Cleaning private: No
Electricity included: Yes
Balcony terrace: No
Smoking allowed: No
Animal allowed: No
Cleaning common: No
Wheelchair accessible: No
Water cost included: Yes
Bedroom count: 1
Allergy friendly: No