This area, built on some of the artificial islands created by the Dutch while r(hidden)iming Amsterdam from the sea, was once designated to shipyards and warehouses. The monumental structure, lined with the traditional red brickwork, is part of that history. Once a steam engine factory, this handsome piece of local history is located just east of the old city centre, near some working shipyards. Reminders of that heritage can be found throughout the interior design, a fully equipped, comfortable and conveniently located base from which to discover Amsterdam.
Heritage and modern style meet in the unique atmosphere of your place in Amsterdam. The artwork is a reminder of the maritime history of the building.
A split-level Duplex Studio for up to two adults and two children is a smart solution for a young family that likes to travel light. The sleeping area in a spacious mezzanine allows for peace and privacy, while a sofa bed in the living room can sleep two children aged 12 or younger. The right space for travellers looking for a convenient and stylish base for their urban explorations.
- Price is quoted for 1 person , solely (Incl. VAT).
- Payment in cash is not allowed.
- Monthly prepayments are required (minimum 1 month), to be done either at the concierge desk or through a payment link. The first payment needs to be done within 1 week after completing the booking. If the arrival date is within 1 week, the first payment can also be done upon check-in.
- City tax (12.5% ) is not included in the rate . When enrolled in the municipality of Amsterdam you will be exempt from paying the city tax.
- Ensure your registration at the apartment address as soon as possible to avoid having to pay tourist and city taxes.
- Please make sure the monthly payments are done on time. If the payment is not done on time, the keycard for access to your apartment will no longer be working until payment is completed.
- If you are registered at the address, we will need proof of de-registration before the deposit is returned
- A deposit payment with the same value as 1 month rent is required upon check-in.
- The deposit will be used for any damage to the apartment.
- The deposit will be returned within 1 week after check-out if no rules are violated.
House Rules + Apartment Care:
- We require a valid ID upon check-in
- Smoking is NOT allowed in the building, nor in the apartments
- It is not allowed to use drugs, abuse alcohol, throw big parties, or make too much noise in the apartment.
- You will receive 1 stay-over cleaning per month. Additional cleanings can be arranged with the concierge onsite, at additional cost.
- Further cleaning and laundry are your own responsibility.
- Upon check-in we will do a full check + inventory list of the apartment, and upon check-out we request that the apartment is in the same state as it is given.
-Should any damages occur during the duration of the stay please notify our team immediately
- Should you make a stain (for example: red wine) in the carpets or other furniture, please notify reception immediately so that we can take immediate action
-Should something not work properly or if something is broken, please notify reception and do NOT try to fix it yourself.
- It is allowed to have extra guests sleep in the apartment, at additional tourism tax cost. Up to the max number of guests an apartment can sleep. Extra guests should be registered at the concierge desk.
- It is not allowed to stay within the apartment/studio with more persons than our legal maximum for your apartment
- Pets are allowed only on request; requests may be accepted depending on location.
- If pets cause nuisance during the stay, we reserve the right to terminate the booking at any point.
- The staff/concierge should always be allowed to enter the apartment as per request of the manager.
- We kindly ask you to be respectful of the property and the other guests. This means treating the apartment + building well, to avoid damages.
- Please be considerate of your neighbors. Keep the noise down between 22:00 and 8:00. This also means no parties/events and no overnight guests. Avoid letting the front door slam as this can cause disturbances for your neighbours
- Complaints about other guest should be directed to the concierge /staff onsite.
Please be aware that HousingAnywhere is an online booking platform. Therefore exchanging contact details and offering viewings is not possible. If you would like to reserve this accommodation, send me a booking request or a message and please mention your age and occupation. I look forward to meeting you!
Animal allowed: Discussable
Bedroom furnished: Yes
Internet included: Yes
Smoking allowed: Outside only
Wheelchair accessible: No
Play music: Discussable
Electricity included: Yes
Total size: 25
Bedroom count: 0
Water cost included: Yes
Living room: Private
Gas cost included: Yes
Tenant status: Any
Balcony terrace: No
Lroom furniture: Yes
Allergy friendly: No
- 7,701 EUR/Month
- จำนวนห้องนอน: 2
- 100 m² / 1,076 ft²
- 15,069 EUR/Month
- จำนวนห้องนอน: 2
- 50 m² / 538 ft²
- 12,142 EUR/Month
- จำนวนห้องนอน: 1
- 40 m² / 431 ft²
- 14,198 EUR/Month
- จำนวนห้องนอน: 1
- 30 m² / 323 ft²