It is a superb apartment located on the first floor with elevator that can accommodate up to 7 people. It consists of:
- A living room with a sofa bed
- An open equipped kitchen (Fridge, microwave, induction hob, oven, toaster, coffee machine, washing machine, dishwasher).
- One bedroom with double bed (140x200) with en-suite bathroom
- A second bedroom with a double bed (140x200) and a single bed (90x190)
- A bathroom with shower and WC
- Numerous storage spaces
- TV and Broadband Internet (WiFi).
- Sheets and towels provided
You will have full access to the flat, you will feel at home.
We are available anytime, by phone, e-mail, or by text
The 9th arrondissement of Paris is a perfect balance between the different aspects of betting! You will find many charming and typically Parisian streets. You can also take advantage of the covered passages, superb for strolling and discovering wonders. From the Moulin Rouge, through Opera and the Grand Boulevards to the Place Saint Georges, this district is worth the detour!
The geographical location of the apartment will allow you to move around the capital very easily via the many possibilities of public transport:
- Subway: Cadet (line 7) located 1 minute walk away
- Metro: Notre-Dame-de-Lorette (line 12), located 7 minutes walk away
- RER : Gare du Nord ( RER B , RER D, lines 4 and 5 ) , located 13 minutes on foot.
- Velib Station
- Several Taxi companies available: G7 taxis (the most used) - call 36 07
- BUS (day and night).
Tenant status: Any
Electricity included: Yes
Registration possible: No
Play music: Yes
Wheelchair accessible: No
Washing machine: Yes
Total size: 70
Animal allowed: No
Lroom furniture: Yes
Allergy friendly: No
Bedroom furnished: Yes
Bedroom count: 2
Balcony terrace: No
Gas cost included: Yes
Internet included: Yes
Smoking allowed: No
Water cost included: Yes
Living room: Private