The big and bright
Because I want plenty of room to move
Will I like it here?
It would be hard not to.
Looking for something sunny and spacious in a spot with that small-town feel? This is a great place to relax.
Really? Tell me more...
You will love the spacious living room. It's got all you need, from big comfy sofas to a nice dining table and even A/C. There's plenty of space to hang out and get to know your new flatmates.
We think it’s ideal if you're looking for some peace and quiet out of the city hustle. This area feels more like a small town, with a close community, beautiful parks and all the essential shops nearby.
Your top 3 reasons to live here:
- The living room is bright and spacious.
- The rooms are super affordable, so they won't break the bank.
- This is a relaxed spot with the feel of a small town.
But you need to know this...
- There's a washing machine but no dryer here — a clothes rack should do the trick.
- There's a little bit of a walk to your nearest Metro station — it could be time to bring out the old bike.
Help me make up my mind...
This is a spacious 1st floor, 3-bedroom apartment on Calle Fuentespina, Madrid. It boasts a bright living room with A/C, and affordable bedrooms with everything you need.
This property is ideal if you're looking to relax in a spot with small-town vibes. You'll love the beautiful parks and the collection of local shops and restaurants nearby.