- There are one double bed, one portable wardrode, small television,a fridge and a couch . You would have your own desk and a small shelf for your accessories.
-I have wifi, hot shower and Iron. This apartment is for a couple or 1 person.
- It is on the top floor of the building, outside it is the roof top, there you could hang your laundry or chillax (The view from the roof top is nice, despite the occational fierce wind).
- In Magisterio, a quiet and safe area. You feel safe walking around even in late night.
- Close to the main avenue where transportation to everywhere is convenient and cheap, it takes only 15 minutes to the main square by bus 0.8 soles (or 5 soles, 8 minutes by taxi).
- There is a bus stop right in front of the entrance of the building.
- A big fancy shopping mall 5 minutes by walk.
- The closest supermarket is 2 minutes by walk.
- Many cheap to medium priced restaurants nearby, for instance, you can have a good breakfast for 8-10 soles at a cafe right next to my building.
- There are many food stands (usually starts from 7am on weekdays), you can get some delicious and cheap local food if you dont feel like dining at a restaurant.
Points to note:
- I have no washing machine, if you want to do your laundry, you can either wash by yourself or take them to a laundry ( There are plenty near my home, charged per kilo, fast and convenient but a little bit expensive).
- The building is very safe with 24-hour security guard.
Bedroom furnished: Yes
Smoking allowed: Outside only
Bathroom: Shared w both
Total size: 45
Registration possible: No
Bedroom count: 1
Washing machine: No
Allergy friendly: No
Bedroom size: 25
Gas cost included: Yes
Play music: Yes
Cleaning private: No
Housemates gender: Shared w girls
Internet included: Yes
Wheelchair accessible: No
Animal allowed: Discussable
Cleaning common: No
Tenant status: Any
Balcony terrace: Private
Electricity included: Yes
Water cost included: Yes
Lroom furniture: Yes
Living room: Private
- 8 375 PEN/Month
- 1 000 m² / 10 764 ft²