The studio commuter
Because I want compact and connected
Will I like it here?
We think so.
Looking for a cosy studio within a stone's throw of the Jubilee line? Drop you bags, London is yours to explore from here.
Really? Tell me more...
You will love this functional space. You've got a comfortable double bed, a sofa, plenty of storage space and even a little art adorning the wall. The compact kitchen is seperate and has all of the basics to whip up meals. Easy living.
We think it’s ideal for an adventurous individual or couple looking for a well connected spot. You'll be in the laid-back residential neighborhood, just a 25-minute train ride to Central London. Easy commute.
Your top 3 reasons to live here:
- This studio has a generous living area.
- The large window lets in lots of sunlight.
- It's far enough from the city center to get some peace and quiet, but close enough to make an easy trip to central London.
But you need to know this...
- There's no washer or dryer in the apartment — time to put that change to good use.
- There's no elevator and this apartment is on the 2nd floor — the perfect daily workout.
- The kitchen is equipped with a half-refrigerator.
Help me make up my mind...
This is a spacious 2nd-floor, studio apartment on Chatsworth Road, London. It has a generous living area, gets lots of natural light during the day, and it's well-connected via public transport.
This property is ideal for someone who wants a home away from the hustle and bustle, but still wants to stay in the loop. You're just a quick train ride from central London from here.
- 2 107 GBP/в месяц
- Кол-во комнат: 1
- 56 m² / 603 ft²