Large comfortable fully furnished room with private outside space in a characteristic house in Statenkwartier, one of the best neigbourhoods of The Hague / Den Haag. (please note: not in Amsterdam).
It is a characteristic 4-store house, which is shared with three other professional housemates (expats/Dutch). The balcony room is fully furnished, bright, very quiet, has large windows and a large private balcony (SW) overlooking the inner court gardens.
The accommodation is very suitable for expats, working (temporarily) in The Hague. Our tenants are mostly expats, working at international organisations, and between 26 - 40 years old.
- Fully furnished room with private sink (25m2)
- Private Balcony (3m2)
- Fast wireless internet, cable TV
- Including use of kitchenware, towels and sheets, etc..
- Large kitchen and bathroom on the same floor (shared with only one person)
- Washing machine (shared).
- 2nd floor
- Deposit: 900.-- Euro
- For 1 woking, non-smoking person (sorry, not negotiable)
- No pets
- From owners, so no agency fees and no hidden costs
- Registration at municipality possible.
- Monthly Rental Fee: total Euro 600.-- (including utilities, internet, cable and regular cleaning of common areas (kitchen, bathroom, stairs and hall))
Information about the location:
- Several grocery stores, restaurants and bar: at streetcorner
- Public transport stop at the streetcorner (1 min walk): Bus 20, 21, 24 (12 min. to City Centre, CS train station, Scheveningen beach) and Tram 11 and 16 (12 min. to City Centre, CS train station and HS train station).
- By bike 5 min to: ICTY, OPCW, Europol, EuroJust or Peace Palace
- By bike 10 min to: City centre, Scheveningen beach, Central station.
- By bike 20 min to: ICC
- By bike 30 min to: STL
Please feel free in contacting us (owners) when you have any further questions. If interested, we would appreciate if you inform us in your email regards to the time period you would like to rent the room and the purpose of your stay in The Hague / Den Haag.