**The oasis in the sky**
_Because I want a looker with amazing views._
**Will I like it here?**
It would be hard not to.
Looking for a beautiful apartment with plenty of room to entertain? Picture yourself in that living room, taking in the view as the sun goes down. Sound nice?
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love that stylish living room. It’s fashionably furnished, with polished wooden floors and some beautiful artwork. It gets amazing views of the Vasco da Gama Bridge too! The spacious layout makes it perfect for entertaining guests.
We think this apartment is ideal for a laid-back group of friends or a family looking for a location to match their lifestyle. Santa Maria dos Olivais is a largely residential spot, but close to a few good restaurants, food markets and beautiful public parks.
**Your top 3 reasons to rent here:**
- The beautiful living room. Dinner party perhaps?
- Jardim Almeida Garrett Park is just a short stroll away.
- That lovely view, of course.
**But you need to know this…**
- The apartment is located quite far from the city centre – ideal if you have a car or just want to explore a lesser-known part of Lisbon.
- The sofa in the living room can be converted into a bed – ideal if you have guests.
- The landlord allows some pets to live here. Please include your animal friend in your booking request.
**Your Home-checker, Gabriel, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s a very spacious apartment with modern decor, and it has great views. The location is good, and it is very well connected to the rest of the city.”_
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a stylish 11th floor, 3-bedroom apartment on R. Amélia Rey Colaço, Lisbon. It boasts a lovely living room, fashionable furnishings, and gets amazing views of the city.
This property is ideal for an adventurous group of friends or a family. You’ll be in a quiet residential neighborhood, with food markets, traditional restaurants, and iconic spots like Vasco da Gama Bridge close by.