**The socialite's sunshine**
_Because I want a sunny space to have some fun_
**Will I like it here?**
It would be hard not to.
Looking for a charming, modern apartment in an area bursting with life? You and your new friends will always have something to do here.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the contemporary style on offer. Each room has polished hardwood floors and clean white walls, plus big windows to let in lots of natural light. Take a seat in the dining area and look out over the city.
We think it’s ideal if you’re looking for a lively little residential area. You're close to cool spots like the Calouste Gulbenkian Museum and Gardens, the enormous Parque Eduardo VII, and the NOVA University.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The bedrooms are modern and filled with natural light.
- There's a living room and separate dining area, which has a cool view of the area.
- You're close to the stunning Parque Eduardo VII.
**But you need to know this...**
- The renovations were still being finished when we went to visit — there was still a wall to be installed between bedrooms 3 and 4 to completely separate them.
- There is also a door between bedrooms 4 and 5, but this will be locked during your stay, so you won't get any surprise visits.
- Bedrooms 4 and 5 don't currently have wardrobes, but they'll be provided soon.
- This apartment is on the 3rd floor of the building, which doesn't have an elevator — time to get climbing.
**Your Home-checker, Gabriela, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s in an amazing location in a calm area, and it's right beside a Metro station. It's a spacious and bright apartment, and every tenant gets new pillows and blankets."_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a bright 3rd floor, 8-bedroom apartment on Rua Fialho de Almeida, Lisbon. It boasts a cosy living room and a separate dining area, as well as modern bedrooms with lots of natural light.
This property is ideal if you’re looking for a home on a quiet street, in a vibrant neighbourhood. Students will be able to walk to class, and you'll love taking strolls through the gardens of Parque Eduardo VII.