**The lofty heights**
_Because I want to experience the real Lisbon._
**Will I like it here?**
We think so
Looking for a charming and authentic slice of Lisbon life? Start your Lisbon adventure off the right way with this special 2-bedroom apartment.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the open plan living and kitchen area. It is fashionably furnished, has magnificent wooden detailing, and gets plenty of natural light through the large windows. It has lovely views out across the iconic orange roofs of neighbouring buildings.
We think this apartment is ideal for an adventurous group of friends or a small family looking for a location to match their lifestyle. Santa Maria Maior is surrounded by historical sites, traditional restaurants and cosy bars. You won't get bored around here.
**Your top 3 reasons to rent here:**
- The open-plan layout. Fashionable and functional.
- You’ll be spoilt for choice when it comes to restaurants and bars.
- The apartment is fashionably furnished.
**But you need to know this…**
- The apartment is located on the 4th floor and there is no elevator – get in a free leg workout every day.
- The ceilings are very high, which is why the bedroom is on a mezzanine floor. The ceiling there is quite low but, in the rest of the house, it is just fine.
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a charming, 4th floor, 2-bedroom apartment on R. Da Condessa, Lisbon. It boasts a nice open plan living area, fashionable furnishings, and great views of the city.
This property is ideal for an adventurous group of friends or a small family. You’ll be in an authentic neighborhood, with shops, restaurants and numerous historical sites close by.