**The sunkissed lounger**
_Because Lisbon is a great place to make new friends_
**Will I like it here?**
Are you a fun-loving extrovert looking to meet new people in a typical Lisbon neighborhood?
Prepare to crush hard on this one. Come check it out with us.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the kitchen. It's fully equipped and ready for all your culinary flights of fancy. Put on your favorite apron and impress your new flatmates with a delicious homemade meal. Bon appetit!
We think it’s ideal for social butterflies. Settle down in a charming residential suburb and explore a lesser-known side of Lisbon with the help of your three new flatmates. If you want to live like a local, this is the spot.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- That kitchen is calling out for a master chef.
- Love the decor in Bedroom 1. Very nautical.
- Miradouro da Senhora do Monte is a 5-minute walk away.
**But you need to know this...**
- You'll be sharing the apartment with the live-in landlord.
- The apartment is on the 3rd floor of a building without elevator – a little cardio never hurt anyone.
- Only Bedroom 1 has access to a balcony.
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a neat 3rd floor, 4-bedroom apartment on Rua De São Lázaro, Lisbon. It has a cool kitchen, sleek decor, and it's close to a really cool terrace with sweeping views of the city.
This apartment is perfect for someone sociable and outgoing. Arroios is quiet, charming, and lots of fun. And what's more important, Lisbon's city center is within walking distance.