**The sweet as a strawberry**
_Because who doesn't love a dash of red in their day?_
**Will I like it here?**
It would be hard not to.
Looking for a charming apartment with a colourful living room? You'll love coming home to this space after a long day.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the bright living room. It gets lots of natural light and has a bunch of colourful furnishings. If you're a fan of geometric patterns, that sofa is just what you need. There's even a cool touch of artwork.
We think it’s ideal for a trendy group looking to have plenty of fun. There are a ton of cool bars and restaurants to try nearby. Plus, you're well connected by a range of public transport, and an easy walk from the Instituto Superior Técnico.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The living room is sunny and full of colour.
- There's a cute, bright dining space.
- You're a 15-minute walk from the Instituto Superior Técnico.
**But you need to know this...**
- There's a spare single bed in bedroom 1, which you can pull out to use when you need it.
- Bedroom 2 has 2 single beds, which can make a double if you want.
- Some pets are allowed. Please include them in your booking request.
**Your Home-checker, Gabriela, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s a cosy apartment with hardwood floors and double glazed windows."_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a bold 1st floor, 2-bedroom apartment on Avenida Óscar Monteiro Torres, Lisbon. It boasts a sunny living room with a ton of colourful furnishings, plus a cosy dining space and laundry room.
This property is ideal for a trendy group looking for the ideal balance of fun and practicality. You're super well connected to the rest of the city, and within easy walking distance of a huge range of trendy bars and restaurants.