**The heavenly homestead.**
_Because this place has a lovely, welcoming character._
**Will I like it here?**
We think so. In fact. Yes. This property is enchanting has so many lovely details that do not go unappreciated. All contributing to this home's stunning character. You'll fall in love.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love these common areas. Seriously, the beautiful character extends here and really makes the living room the heart of the property. The living room is bold and furnished with a TV and sofa, and the kitchen is bright and fully equipped.
We think that this could be a perfect family home for a small family. It has all the basic components and enough space for that all important memory making.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- There's garden access, so you can make the most of the warm, Portuguese sun.
- The kitchen is cool, quirky and fully equipped with exciting decor.
- The property is well connected with the rest of the city and near a park.
**But you need to know this...**
- As the property is a basement apartment, it doesn't get much natural light.
- Bedroom 2 is quite small, but is perfect for guests or a small child.
**Your Home-checker, Lorenzo, said:**
_“The garden is really nice for you to have some exterior space to enjoy.”_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a lower ground floor, 2-bedroom apartment Av. António Augusto de Aguiar, Lisbon. The property is charming, welcoming with lovely interiors and a garden. It's fully equipped with all the essentials and necessities, so it's a real winner.
It is perfect for young couples and families. There' plenty to do nearby including a park, a gallery and shops, so it's an ideal place for enjoying quality time together.