SINGLE ROOM RENT with private bathroom: 350euro per month! Take in consideration that 70euro forfait for the utilities which includes cold and hot water, electricity, gas, heating, internet, condominium fee has to be paid at the moment of your arrival.
If you want to enjoy your experience in Pisa living in a building with Italian and international students choose one of the room (check the code below the description: the number corresponds to the flat, the letter to the room). I'm Giovanni, an engineer hosting international student since many years.
Nice big room located at the ground floor with private bathroom of an apartment with garden, 4 bedrooms, bathroom, and kitchen. Forniture is mainly composed by antiques.
700 m from the historical centre, in front of the faculty of Agriculture.
the room is not provided of blanket and pillow for bed
I can provide you of 4 bedsheets +2 pillowcase + 2 blankets, the price will be € 40
when you'll leave and you'll return everything clean and not ruined, I'll give you back € 10
RENTAL AND FINANCIAL CONDITION:
The day of your arrival I'll give you the keys of the flat, we will take photos of the room and common part of the flat and you will give to me by cash:
- the second monthly rent and 2 months of deposit?guaranty in cash (utilities included);
- 75 euro for contract registration (tax and legal consultant service);
- 70 euro of utilities for the first month;
- Deposit of € 30 euro for the house and room keys (it will be reimbursed together with the deposit)
Please make sure to have everything for the day of check-in. I can give to you the room and the keys only if you pay all the amount cash.
FIXED Utilities € 70 per month includes:
- Mc 3/monthly cold water and Mc 3/monthly hot water
- Mc 300 of heating from 15/11/2018 to 15/03/2019,
- Mc 4 / month / apartment for gas
- electricity Kw 50 / month/person of electricity
- Cost of Condominium and unlimited Internet
N.B. higher consumption of utilities will be paid every two months and detracted from the deposit.
The payment of the rent is two-monthly, every second day of the month. For those who pay late, the days of delay will be calculated and the deposit will be reimbursed for bank transfer with 15 days + number of days of delay.
The deposit will be paid back to you at the end of your stay only by bank transfer if the room will be returned clean. The deposit will be given back to you only by bank transfer.
DISCOUNT (if interested, please ask for it before the booking):
A) if you will pay all the amount of the rent in advance (by two days from the check-in date), you can have a discount of the 5% on the total contract value (monthly rent to be considered is utilities excluded) and just only one month of deposit is needed.
B) If you rent the room for 9 or 10 months you can have a discount of 10% (monthly rent to be considered is utilities excluded). The discount is applicable and reimburses on the last month rent.
After the booking, I will send you a copy of the contract through email.
Then the original copy will be signed on the day of arrival.
I will kindly ask you to send me a copy of passport, local country address, and the letter of invitation of University of Pisa.
For short period (1month to 3 months) we can discuss to reduce the deposit.
It’s not allowed to smoke and take drugs in the flat. If that situations occurs, I will immediately inform the Police and the tenant will be immediately removed from the house and he will lose rents and deposit.
USEFUL INFO FOR YOUR STAY:
The room and the common parts must be returned to the date of departure perfectly clean. Otherwise, the room cleaning cost is € 50 per room;
cleaning common parts (kitchen and corridor) 80 euro;
cleaning each bathroom € 50 or for each bathroom.
If you left bottles /cartons/rubbish or other stuff are abandoned in the room, it will be detracted 70 euro from the deposit.
Please note that the cost of disposing of organic waste is borne by the tenants, who must inform the
Municipality of Pisa / Sepi on the date of their arrival and collect the magnetic card for disposal.
WHAT HAPPENED IF THE TENANT WANTS TO TERMINATE THE RENTAL CONTRACT BEFORE THAN AGREED?
1) If you have booked the room for 6 to 9 month, you have to notify me 3 months in advance of your desired check-out date and find a new tenant for your free spot, otherwise, you would lose the 2-monthly rent deposit.
2) if you have booked for 1 to 5 months, you have to notify me 2 months in advance your desired check-out date and find a new tenant for your free spot, otherwise, you would lose the 2-monthly rent deposit.
In all cases of early termination, the tenants have to inform the landlord with a written letter 2 or 3 months before, according to the length of the contract. After this, the landlord will officially communicate the early termination of the contract to "Agenzia delle Entrate".
This costs around 80 euro and it's on tenant expenses.
MONTHLY CONTRACT: You will pay rent for each calendar month of your booking, including the month you move in and the month you move out.
Example: if you want to book the room from 7 September until 19 of January, you would pay the full monthly rent of September, October, November, December and January.
HELPING FOREIGN STUDENTS
- the regulations of the Municipality of Pisa and the condominium, it is not possible to make any noise from 23 p.m. at 8 a.m. So it is not possible to make music and parties from 23 p.m. at 8 a.m. otherwise the police arrive and will give fines.
- in order to register the contract, you need to go to the office “Ufficio delle Entrate” in order to have the “Codice Fiscale”, which is a code number just to identify you.
The office in the center, it’s totally free. Generally the viewings of the room is not provided.
If you need the Visa and you have booked the room through the platform:
In case of no Visa acceptance by the embassy, i will refund requests within thirty days before the day of arrival. After 30 days from the booking confirmation, the refund of the first monthly rent will not be possible anymore.
Generally the viewings of the room is not provided.
Cleaning common: No
Bedroom furnished: Yes
Cleaning private: No
Total size: 95
Animal allowed: No
Gas cost included: No
Electricity included: No
Allergy friendly: No
Water cost included: No
Tenant status: Any
Bedroom count: 1
Balcony terrace: No
Washing machine: Yes
Internet included: No
Registration possible: Yes
Wheelchair accessible: No
Play music: Discussable
Bedroom size: 18
Housemates gender: Shared w both
Living room: No
Lroom furniture: No
Smoking allowed: Discussable