**The Milanese Chic**
_Because it's fashion-forward_
**Will I like it here?**
Are you searching for a spacious and chic space in the city?
Then check out this charming home.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You'll feel like a fashionista in this fabulous home. With modern furnishings throughout, 2 full bathrooms on hand, a nice balcony to enjoy on warm days, this home is downright adorable.
We think this is an ideal space for trendsetters, commuters, or anyone looking for lots of extra space.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- Admire the chic decor— lovely.
- Never wait your turn for the bathroom— you'll have 2.
- Catch a train into Milan— you'll have a train and Metro station in town to sort out your commute.
**But you need to know this...**
- Wi-fi isn't installed in the apartment— but that's an easy fix.
- You'll be living in San Donato Milanese, a town a bit outside of Milan— but it's very well-connected to the city.
**Your Home-checker, Matteo, said:**
_“I love this property. It's spacious and luminous.”_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a lovely 1st floor, 2-bedroom apartment on Via Emilia, Milan. It's outside of Milan, sure. But with tons of public transportation nearby and lots of style, we think you'll feel right at home here.
It is perfect for anyone searching for a bit of style and extra space in the city.