**The Monteverde special**
_Because I want style for the whole gang_
**Will I like it here?**
Are you looking for a spacious spot surrounded by history, in a tranquil Roman suburb?
Forget about the tourist-y stuff. Monteverde is where it's at.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the living room. With a snug couch, a massive flatscreen TV, and lots of natural light, this suave charmer is ready for a watching party. Invite some friends, get some popcorn, and enjoy the show.
We think it’s ideal for a family of outgoing individuals. Check out the catacombs at San Pancrazio's church. Relax at Villa Pamphili Park. In Monteverde, the old and the new come together to form something truly special.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The living room is all set to entertain.
- The bedrooms are spacious and bright.
- Villa Pamphili is a 2-minute walk away.
**But you need to know this...**
- Monteverde is not in Rome's city center – good thing you have public transport nearby.
- Our Home-checker wasn't able to take photos of Bedroom 1. Check back soon and we should have some pics for you.
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a neat 3rd floor, 3-bedroom apartment on Via Ottavilla, Rome. It boasts a spacious living room, generous bedrooms, and it's close to one of the biggest parks in the area.
We think this apartment is perfect for if you're looking for a more authentic slice of local life. Whether you're down for a history lesson or a relaxing day at the park, Monteverde has you covered.