**The bright beauty.**
_Because you can now enjoy the Italian summer sun from indoors._
**Will I like it here? **
We think so. It would be hard not to. Let's see. It's a bright, comfortable a modern home in a great location in a beautiful city. What's not to like?
**Really? Tell me more... **
You love these views. Honestly, the location is great, and from the 7th floor it's even better. Every morning you will be able to wake up and take it all in.
We think that this place is great for public transport. You're in a great area for getting around and exploring Rome or Italy.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here: **
- You'll have loads to do in the vibrant location.
- The property has 2 bathrooms- great for shared living.
- Bedrooms are spacious and comfortable.
**But you need to know this...**
- We were unable to visit the kitchen because the landlord is planning to renovate it soon.
- There is no living room in the property- good job the bedrooms are a great size.
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a 7th floor, 3-bedroom apartment Via Appia Nuova, Rome. It's a simple, stylish home with great city views and a charming character.
It is perfect for newcomers to Rome. You're in a great location to see it all thanks to all the great public transport in the surrounding area.