Modern and recently renovated, our apartment is located in Capodichino, a suburb of Naples. It is the perfect starting point for those looking for a comfortable stay to reach the airport, 8 minutes by car. Possibility to use the garage, 70 meters away, and shuttle service for a fee (also with directions to/from the central station and the port).
Our apartment offers its guests an agreement with the Jazz garage, 70 meters away, which also aims to offer a shuttle service to/from Naples Capodichino International Airport, the central station, and the port.
The apartment is located in a residential area adjacent to the Ponti Rossi area (Roman aqueduct), a recommended destination for those who love archeology. It also faces on one side the Capodimonte hill, famous for its porcelain ceramics.
You reach the Real Museum and the Capodimonte forest in about 8 minutes by car and it is from the historic center of Naples, with Piazza Carlo III and the Albergo Dei Povero as well as the Botanical Gardens about 20 minutes away by car.
The apartment is on the fourth floor of a building with a lift. To take advantage of the elevator you have to use five cents that will be left inside the apartment. The elevator is located on a slightly raised floor and you have to climb five steps. In 100 square meters of space with balconies in each room with a railing of one meter (watch out for the little ones), it can comfortably accommodate 5 people.
The environments are divided into:
* Kitchen. Equipped with coffee machine, traditional oven, microwave, electric kettle, and various kitchen utensils.
* Living room. 40 "television and a large corner sofa.
* Bedrooms. Master bedroom with double bed and sofa bed.
Second bedroom with two single beds and work/study desk.
* Bathroom. Shower box, toilet, bidet, travel hairdryer and washing machine.
* Other services available to guests. Two fans, free Wifi, iron, drying rack, and clothes hanger.
* Parking area. Agreement with the Jazz garage or free street parking.
The bus stop is 100 meters away. Nearby there are several commercial activities such as supermarkets, shops, and pharmacies.
The apartment is for the exclusive use of the Guests!
IDs of all residents must be shown upon check-in, as required by Italian law.
For check-ins after 21,30 we ask for a surcharge, the amount is as follows:
* after 21,30 until 23 there is a surcharge of 25 Euro;
* after 23 until midnight there is a surcharge of 30 Euro;
* after midnight and until 1,30 there is a surcharge of 40 Euro
Sorry but it's not possible to check-in after 1,30.
To be done by 10 days after the booking confirmation and before the move-in date. In order to complete the booking, we will kindly ask you to pay through the platform:
- the deposit (one month rent) that we will give you back at the end of your stay.
- one-time final cleaning fee from €15 to €160 depending on the size of the flat: your flat will be clean and ready to be lived in and you won’t have to worry about it at the moment of leaving.
Final cleaning €40
Please be aware that HousingAnywhere is an online booking platform. Therefore exchanging contact details and offering viewings is not possible. If you would like to reserve this accommodation, send me a booking request or a message and please mention your age and occupation. I look forward to meeting you!
Bedroom count: 2
Gas cost included: No
Registration possible: Yes
Wheelchair accessible: No
Smoking allowed: No
Total size: 100
Play music: No
Lroom furniture: Yes
Internet included: No
Animal allowed: No
Electricity included: No
Tenant status: Any
Cleaning common: No
Bedroom furnished: Yes
Water cost included: No
Balcony terrace: Private
Allergy friendly: No
Living room: Private
Washing machine: Yes
Cleaning private: No