Exclusive accommodation and spectacular views can be found at this beautiful penthouse in Gallipoli's historic centre. Recently renovated, it maintains many traditional Salento design features but offers all modern amenities. If you're looking for a tranquil, family-friendly place that combines stunning scenery and well-preserved historical buildings, Gallipoli has it all. This beautiful 100 m² apartment in the historic centre is situated on the 2nd floor (no elevator) of an 18th Century building. The light, spacious rooms all have exquisite vaulted or starred ceilings along with resin flooring into which old Salento cement tiles are embedded. The apartment offers every kind of comfort like air conditioning in all rooms and Wi-Fi. It is equipped with a heating system and working fireplace; therefore you can rent it even in the coldest months, when old Gallipoli is very charming. THE LIVING AREAThe main living/kitchen area is open-plan, with the sofa and dining table grouped around the fireplace creating a cosy atmosphere. The kitchen is fully equipped: fridge, freezer, hob, electric oven, dishwasher, Nespresso coffee machine, toaster, kettle, blender and various cooking equipment.THE BEDROOMS AND BATHROOMSThere are 3 beautifully decorated bedrooms and 2 modern bathrooms. The master bedroom has a plush double bed, fireplace, walk in shower and sink, with a WC in a separate room. The second bedroom has wide bunk beds (120 cm each) that are sure to be a hit with younger family members, while the third has a comfortable double sofa bed. The last two bedrooms have a dedicated bathroom with a large walk in shower. A cot for babies under 2 years can be provided on request as well as all the necessary for children of all ages.THE TERRACEThe split-level full-width rooftop terrace is what makes this apartment truly exceptional. The panoramic views from here will take your breath away, creating an unforgettable holiday experience. The terrace is equipped with a gazebo-covered kitchen area (sink, fridge, stove, a second dishwasher, Weber gas BBQ, crockery and pots for cooking and eating directly on the terrace), a table for 8 people, a stunning covered seating area, plus a solarium with sunbeds and a large outdoor shower. Take in breathtaking panoramic views of the sea and the island of Gallipoli by day, then relax with a drink by sunset. Dreamy! There are 3 flights of stairs to reach the apartment with handrail and another one, a bit steeper, to reach the terrace. During the summer, you can park at the harbour, a few 100 meters away. Car access and parking is restricted in the historical center during the summer season.
- The monthly rent includes all the utilities for normal usage (wi-fi, electricity, water, heating, contract registration); if you exceed with the usage, there will be an extra fee based on your consumption.
- We apply a daily contract: We calculate the rent in proportion to the number of days of your stay.
- Early termination of the contract: After the minimum required stay of one month, you can terminate the contract earlier and without penalties by informing us 21 days before your expected move-out date.
- Check-in and check-out times will be specified once the booking is finalized.
- As per Italian Law, it is mandatory to apply for a valid Italian Tax Code (in italian is called "codice fiscale") in order to sign the rental agreement. You can apply for one by contacting your local Consulate before arriving in Italy, or by going to the Agenzia Delle Entrate office in Italy no later than one-week prior check-in. It's for free and you don't need to book an appointment, you can just go to the office. If you can’t get one on time a charge will be applied;
- The rental agreement must be signed prior to check-in. Failure to do so will result in the impossibility to enter the apartment;
In order to complete the booking the following payments must be completed through the platform, at least 2 weeks before the check-in date:
- the deposit, that we will give you back at the end of your stay within 30 business days after the check-out date (in case you want to cancel the booking before the check-in, the deposit will be fully refunded, but the first month’s rent will not be refunded)
- one-time initial and final cleaning fee (starting from €150) depending on the size of the flat: your flat will be clean and ready to be lived in and you don’t have to worry about it at the moment of leaving.
For all apartments located in Rome, the cost of the city tax is required at check-in. This is equal to €3.50 per person for the first 10 days.
Contact me if you have any questions, I will be happy to answer you!
Animal allowed: No
Bedroom furnished: Yes
Electricity included: Yes
Smoking allowed: Yes
Gas cost included: Yes
Internet included: Yes
Water cost included: Yes
Cleaning private: No
Total size: 100
Play music: Discussable
Cleaning common: No
Bedroom count: 3
Washing machine: Yes