The Colour Splash.
Because we all need a bright vibrance in our lives.
Will I like it here?
We think so. It depends.
Let's see. It's a modern marvel with character in a great part of Barcelona. The interiors really balance with the classic essence of the city. The best of both worlds.
Really? Tell me more...
Your kitchen is amazingly cheery. Look at that colour. It adds a real character to the property. So, one thing is for sure. You'll definitely remember it.
We think that this is a great neighbourhood. It's sought after by the locals. Probably because like the apartment, it's vibrant. There's plenty to do.
Your top 3 reasons to live here:
- Good public transport connections mean that Barcelona is well in reach.
- A/C and a balcony make this a great summer spot.
- The kitchen is kitted out with great appliances- super convenient.
But you need to know this...
- This property is located on the 4th floor of a building without an elevator- you can save on that gym membership at least.
- Although the kitchen is great, it doesn't have an oven.
Your Home-checker, Ramon, said:
“Today we are in Gràcia where everyone in Barcelona wants to live. It's a cool area, lots of bars, restaurants and shopping.”
Help me make up my mind...
This is a 4th floor, 1-bedroom apartment on Carrer De Joan Blanques, Barcelona. It's a lovely, modern home. Complete with many of the crucial essentials, it's a super practical space too.
It is perfect for professionals. This location is the place to be. You'll be well connected for when you want to commute. Plus, there is plenty going on nearby so you won't be bored on your days off.