The beachside haven
Because it’s a stone’s throw from the sand.
Will I like it here?
Probably. Are you looking for a homey hideaway within easy reach of the beach? This light-filled apartment makes for a cosy city retreat.
Really? Tell me more...
You’ll love the spacious open floor living concept. Make friendly conversation as you cook up a storm. The property even has its own washing machine.
We think it’s ideal for young professionals. You can spend summer evenings strolling along the waterfront. Hop on the tram to the city centre.
Your top 3 reasons to live here:
- Balcony – take in the city’s sights and sounds.
- Minimalist decor – sense of space.
- Dining table – perfect for dinner with roommates.
But you need to know this...
- There’s no elevator – stairs are the best cardio.
- The landlord prefers female tenants and only accepts professionals and postgraduate students.
Help me make up my mind...
This is a 3rd floor, 2-bedroom apartment on Carrer de la Barraca in Valencia. You have an equipped modern kitchen, bright living area, and a balcony.
It’s ideal for young professionals seeking a chill neighbourhood. Head to the beach at the weekends. Discover casual eateries and colourful ceramic tiles nearby.
- 1.120 EUR/Mēnesī
- Guļamistabas: 1
- 58 m² / 624 ft²