This is URBANSHARES, located in Jongno, Seoul.
We strive to create a 'home' where we can live in peace.
We think about safety, security, and comfortable in everyday life.
'ON571 Co-Living House' located in the center of Seoul, So you can go anywhere conveniently.
Here is in the Jong-no area, you can walk to Deoksugung/Changgyeonggung, a beautiful old palace.
It is also close to Gwangjang Market, the biggest and most famous traditional market in Seoul.
Famous tourist attractions such as Insa-dong, Anguk, and Ikseon-dong are also available on foot.
In particular, the neighborhood where the Co-Living House "ON571" is located is very comfortable and joyful.
The first floor is currently operating in the common lounge
The basement, 2F, and 3F floors are shared office spaces.
The room is 4F and 5F is a Co-living House.
4F - only woman floor
- Single room
Share w/toilet and shower space
5F - Mixed floor ( More Private )
- Single room w/private toilet
Room Security Deposit: 1,000,000 KRW ~ 1,500,000 KRW - We'll return the deposit after you move out.
Monthly Rent: SINGLE ROOM 720,000KRW ~ 850,000KRW
The utility fee is 99,000 KRW/month (Fixed cost)
★ PLEASE NOTE
If you live less than 6 months, you have to pay 10% of your monthly rent as a short-term premium.
- Fingerprint recognition system allows residents to enter and exit
- 24-hour security system operation
- Fire extinguisher / Fire alarm / CCTV / Emergency escape apparatus
- Free-Wifi / air conditioner / boiler
- Weekly shared space cleaning service
- Provide basic household items in common space
- 6F Roof-Top garden available
- 4F Washing machine and dryer
- ON571 Co-Living house Address: 78-18, Dongsulla-Gil, Jongno-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Please visit URBAHSHARES Blog&Homepage for more information
Thank you very much.