Local Stitch is managing co-living and co-working space in center of Seoul. (Hongik University area, Gangnam, City hall, Yacksu area). Most of branches are located near subway station. If you are interested in our space, you can check the link down below.
Currently we are planning to open Local Stitch Garosu-gil branch in this November.
Garosu-gil Branch is located near Sinsa station line no.3.
From the station exit to the budilng will take around 8 mins by walking distance.
You will have a good aceess to reach to famous shopping area and resterutrants, coffee shops.
(3 mins to Seoul Mode Fashion Institute by walking)
*You will get one cup of FREE coffee once a day from our coffee shop on the 3rd floor. [REDBRICKCOFFEE]
* Using common rounge for 24 hours will be available for FREE
- Single room is fully furnished with Bed, desk, closet, A/C.
- Depending on size of your room, monthly fee will be 1,300,000 won ~ 1,500,000 won
- Maintance fee and mangagement fee will be included your monthly fee.
- Single room will be located on 5th and 6th floors of the building and you will have your own bathroom inside of your room or just infront of your room. (You can choose your preffered option)
- Elevator is available to use.
Additonally you will be offered membership service benefits after register as a member.
- Available to use Local Stitch's common lounge for 24 hours.
- Using Local Stitch meeting room for free (booking is available through Local Stitch app)
- Discount for retail stores in Local Stitch (Grocery store, Coffee shop, restaurant etc.)
If you are interested in our space or membership service, please feel free to contact via contact account or website.
[Local Stitch Contact]
-Phone Call : 02-3228601 or 010-8601-0084 (Available from 10am to 6pm KST / Monday to Friday)