This is URBANSHARES, located in Jongno, Seoul.
We strive to create a 'home' where we can live in peace. We think about the safety, security, and joy of everyday life.
'ON206 ShareHouse' located in the center of Seoul, So you can go anywhere conveniently.
Here is in the Jong-no area, you can walk to Deoksugung/Changgyeonggung, a beautiful old palace.
It is also close to Gwangjang Market, the biggest and most famous traditional market in Seoul.
Famous tourist attractions such as Insa-dong, Anguk, and Ikseon-dong are also available on foot.
In particular, the neighborhood where the Share House "ON206" is located is very quiet and comfortable.
The first floor is currently operating in the common living room(Co-Working Space) for residents.
The second, third, and fourth floors are residential spaces.
The room type is a single room, a double room, and a Jack & Jill style double room
Room Security Deposit: 1,000,000 KRW - We'll return the deposit after you move out.
Monthly rent: 580,000KRW ~ 890,000KRW
The utility fee is ±40,000KRW /month
Administration cost is 50,000KRW /month
★ PLEASE NOTE
If you live less than 6 months, you have to pay 10% of your monthly rent as a short-term premium.
- Fingerprint recognition system allows residents to enter and exit
- 24-hour security system operation
- Fire extinguisher / Fire alarm / CCTV / Emergency escape apparatus
- Free-Wifi in Each Room
- weekly shared space cleaning service
- Provide basic household items in common space
- Roof-Top garden available
- washing machine and dryer
- ON206 Address: 126-5, Dongsulla-gil, Jongno-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Please visit URBAHSHARES Blog&Homepage for more information
Thank you very much.