**The dreamy deck**
_Because I want to enjoy the good weather in style_
**Will I like it here?**
It would be hard not to.
Looking for a room in a house with a sun-soaked outdoor space? This deck and garden is just what you need to enjoy the fantastic London weather ;)
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the beautiful garden. Take a seat on the deck and enjoy your morning coffee, then head down to the garden to feel the grass between your toes. If you have a bike, you've got plenty of storage space.
We think it’s ideal for green thumbs looking to escape the city hustle. In less than 10 minutes' walk, you can be at Canning Town shops, where you'll find all the restaurants and shops you need.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The garden and deck is the perfect spot to spend those warm afternoons.
- The living room has heaps of space to curl up and enjoy a movie.
- This is a relaxed spot, with all the essentials within walking distance.
**But you need to know this...**
- There's a washing machine, but no dryer here — hanging your laundry in the garden on a sunny day should do the trick.
- You will be sharing this house with the live-in landlord.
**Your Home-checker, Ramon, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s a really clean and tidy house, with a beautiful garden. It's a very quiet and relaxed area too."_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a furnished ground floor, 4-bedroom house on Upper Road, London. You'll be staying with a live-in landlord, and can enjoy a large living room and beautiful garden with a deck.
This property is ideal if you're looking for a relaxed, residential vibe. This area has all the essential shops and public transport within easy walking distance, and there are some lovely parks nearby too.