Residential house with office/residential unit, massive construction, year 1999/2006; plot: 1.303m², gross floor area: 337m²,
Living/effective area: 256.8m², 3 floors plus gallery, carport: 47.9m², garage: 49.8m³, outside parking spaces and garden
The detached architect's house is situated in a hilly area at approx. 480 m above sea level surrounded by a lot of nature, fields, forests and recreation lake. The property has 1.303 m², optionally the side property, a horse paddock (building land) with approx. 800 m² can be acquired.
The house was conceived as a single-family house with living range in the ground and attic (185m ²) with 3 bedrooms, gallery, 2 baths, guest room, kitchen, living-dining room, corridor and stairway, bay, balcony and large sun terrace. The (private) access with a very large carport in front of the front door for a dry access or a secluded terrace place.
In the basement is beside laundry room and heating cellar a granny flat/office with of 72 m ² with office/bedroom, open plan office / living/dining room / kitchen and bath as well as garage and outside parking lots. Access is via the separate address and drive to or the internal staircase.
Execution and equipment:
- Solid construction with climatic light block and insulating plaster on concrete foundation.
- KG staircase: solid tiled, ground floor staircase: metal cheek staircase with wooden steps and wooden handrail
- Floors in KG: laminate, ground floor: tiles, flooring: wood parquet, tiles, laminate,
- Walls are made of textured plaster, kitchen with granite, DG partially wallpaper
- Windows and patio doors are made of white plastic frames with internal sash bars and safety glazing (A1) and fittings, VELUX roof windows, plastic electric shutters.
- generous security door system, wheelchair accessible
- modern electrical installation by GIRA, child safety devices, WLAN, USB sockets,
- ground floor bath with urinal and shower, DG bath with double whirlpool tub and rain shower, KG bath with shower
- Underfloor heating on the ground floor and partly on the ground floor, otherwise wall radiators with thermostatic valves
- Oil central heating with solar support, 750l water tank, 5000l oil plastic tanks in brick tub, wood fireplace can support central heating.
- Wooden saddle roof with embarked Erkergiebel, engobed roof tiles, verge shifted, insulation, zinc gutters,
- Balcony and terrace with slab flooring and stainless steel handrail on zinc railing
- Electric sectional garage door, radio controlled
- Outdoor area with high-quality interlocking paving, access road Oberdorf with paved chippings, outdoor lamps, wooden garden house, 7000l concrete cistern for rainwater use, natural stones, trees.
- The object was executed in an elevated standard.
- EUR 3.500.000
- EUR 29.000
- 1.150 m² / 12.378 ft²
- EUR 249.000
- Stanze: 4
- 150 m² / 1.615 ft²