Inspired by the atmosphere of the nearby harbour, with maritime colour themes and soft shapes.
Completed in the autumn of 2019, the Docklands apartments is a superb example of the architectural vitality of the Amsterdam docklands. Its spacious apartments are designed to remind guests of the area’s proud maritime heritage, even before you look out your apartment windows. When you’re finished relaxing in your comfortable apartment, you can pop down to the ground floor lobby for a friendly chat with your Insider about what to see next. If you want to experience the true vibe of Amsterdam as a harbour city and have a privileged point of view on its architectural experimentation, hip eateries and cultural highlights, Docklands is the place to be. Leave your car in the underground private car park, and head out to explore the city from its cutting edge.
Besides the full amenities of every apartment, this apartment type includes a separate bedroom and a living room with a sofa, a dining area, and a fully equipped kitchen, all in a functional medium-sized space. The interiors reflect the atmosphere of the nearby harbour, with maritime colour themes and soft shapes.
Please be aware that HousingAnywhere is an online booking platform. Therefore exchanging contact details and offering viewings is not possible. If you would like to reserve this accommodation, send me a booking request or a message and please mention your age and occupation. I look forward to meeting you!
- Price is quoted for 1 person , solely Incl. VAT). For additional persons there is an extra service fee of 200 euro (Inc. VAT), per month, per person. - - This is to cover utility costs (water, gas, service fee etc.).
- The minimum length of stay is 2 calendar month.
- The maximum length of stay is 6 calendar months.
- Booking dates are per full calendar month. Starting from the first of the month.
- We will need a copy of a valid student ID, tutor’s letter, or URL AND your institution’s publicly accessible web page proving your current enrolment. for any university. Student card will be cross checked with the university enrolled. Student cards can be sent by taking a photo and sending it to (hidden)
- We reserve the right to allocate a Student booking into the booked apartment type within a building. Preferences will be considered but may not always be honored.
- Payment in cash is not allowed.
- Monthly prepayments are required (minimum 1 month), to be done either at the concierge desk or through a payment link. The first payment needs to be done within 1 week after completing the booking. If the arrival date is within 1 week, the first payment can also be done upon check-in.
- City tax (12.5% ) is not included in the rate . When enrolled in the municipality of Amsterdam you will be exempt from paying the city tax.
- Ensure your registration at the apartment address as soon as possible to avoid having to pay tourist and city taxes.
- Please make sure the monthly payments are done on time. If the payment is not done on time, the keycard for access to your apartment will no longer be working until payment is completed.
- If you are registered at the address, we will need proof of de-registration before the deposit is returned
- A deposit payment with the same value as 1 month rent is required upon check-in.
- The deposit will be used for any damage to the apartment.
- The deposit will be returned within 1 week after check-out if no rules are violated.
House Rules + Apartment Care:
- We require a valid ID upon check-in
- Smoking is NOT allowed in the building, nor in the apartments
- It is not allowed to use drugs, abuse alcohol, throw big parties, or make too much noise in the apartment.
- You will receive 1 stay-over cleaning per month. Additional cleanings can be arranged with the concierge onsite, at additional cost.
- Further cleaning and laundry are your own responsibility.
- Upon check-in we will do a full check + inventory list of the apartment, and upon check-out we request that the apartment is in the same state as it is given.
-Should any damages occur during the duration of the stay please notify our team immediately
- Should you make a stain (for example: red wine) in the carpets or other furniture, please notify reception immediately so that we can take immediate action
-Should something not work properly or if something is broken, please notify reception and do NOT try to fix it yourself.
- It is allowed to have extra guests sleep in the apartment, at additional tourism tax cost. Up to the max number of guests an apartment can sleep. Extra guests should be registered at the concierge desk.
- It is not allowed to stay within the apartment/studio with more persons than our legal maximum for your apartment
- Pets are allowed only on request; requests may be accepted depending on location.
- If pets cause nuisance during the stay, we reserve the right to terminate the booking at any point.
- The staff/concierge should always be allowed to enter the apartment as per request of the manager.
- We kindly ask you to be respectful of the property and the other guests. This means treating the apartment + building well, to avoid damages.
- Please be considerate of your neighbors. Keep the noise down between 22:00 and 8:00. This also means no parties/events and no overnight guests. Avoid letting the front door slam as this can cause disturbances for your neighbours
- Complaints about other guest should be directed to the concierge /staff onsite.
Balcony terrace: No
Bedroom furnished: Yes
Wheelchair accessible: No
Tenant status: Any
Water cost included: Yes
Living room: Private
Animal allowed: Discussable
Lroom furniture: Yes
Washing machine: Yes
Gas cost included: Yes
Total size: 24
Internet included: Yes
Electricity included: Yes
Play music: Discussable
Bedroom count: 0
Smoking allowed: No
Allergy friendly: No