The charmed chica
Because it's cute as a button.
Will I like it here?
Are you looking for a cute city base with oodles of charm and some quaint views? This may be just the place.
Really? Tell me more...
You've got a personality-filled setup here. Cosy interior decor, charming wooden floors and room to stretch out make you feel at home as soon as you step in. Step out onto the quaint balcony for a glimpse of the fantastic city vistas.
We think it's ideal for social butterflies looking for a cute, charming and well located city base. You only have to step outside to find an array of handy shops and quaint restaurants. Take your pick.
Your top 3 reasons to live here:
- The spacious living room.
- The charming balcony.
- The Rossio-Lisboa Train station is just 5 minutes away. Nice.
But you need to know this…
- There's no elevator and this apartment is on the 3rd floor – great news for you step count.
- Bedroom 1 doesn't have a window – hang out in the living room for some sunshine.
- There's no oven – time to get creative with the microwave. Pull out those vintage 70's microwave cookbooks.
- Bedroom 3 is only accessible via Bedroom 2.
- You’ll be living with the Landlord.
Your Home-checker, Filippa, said:
“This apartment is in convenient and lively Barrio Alto.”
Help me make up my mind...
This is a homely 3rd floor, 4-bedroom apartment on Rua Dos Mouros, Lisbon. It's totally inviting and charming whether you're admiring the view from the balcony or lounging in the living room.
This apartment is perfect for friendly people wanting to live in a cosy and convenient setup. You're going to love your stress free commute with both the Restauradores and Baixa-Chiado Metro stations within 9 minutes of your doorstep. Lucky.
- 650 EUR/Month
- Hálószobák: 11
- 600 m² / 6 458 ft²