Becoming available on June 1st, 2020.
Directly from owner, so no extra fees. For 1 person.
A beautiful fully furnished semi apartment, bright, with high ceilings, large windows, separate bedroom and private equipped kitchen in a characteristic townhouse in the Statenkwartier, one of the best neigbourhoods of The Hague / Den Haag, where many expats live. The semi-apartment is fully furnished, bright, very quiet, has large windows overlooking gardens. Directly from owners, so no agency fee.
The semi-apartment is located on the first floor (USA: second floor) in a 4-storey townhouse. The townhouse is shared with three other expats/ Dutch professional housemates.
The accommodation is very suitable for expats, working (temporarily) in The Hague. Our tenants are mostly expats, working at international organisations, and generally between 26 - 40 years old.
For one working professional (No couples. Sorry, not negotiable).
- Private Room (24m2)
- Private bedroom (6m2), with double bed
- Private kitchen (5m2) and bathroom on same floor.
- Fast wireless internet, cable TV
- Fully furnished
- Kitchenware, microwave / oven, towels and sheets.
- Washing machine available (shared in the house).
- 1st floor
- Rent is including utilities, cleaning of common spaces, internet, cable tv, etc.
- Deposit: 1.5 x monthly rent
- For 1 working professional, non smoking person.
- No pets
- Registration at municipality possible
- From owners, so no agency fees
Information about the location:
- Several grocery stores, restaurants and bar: at streetcorner
- Public transport stop at the streetcorner (1 min walk): Bus 20, 21, 24 (12 min. to City Centre, CS train station, Scheveningen beach) and Tram 11 and 16 (12 min. to City Centre, CS train station and HS train station).
- By bike 3 min to: ICTY, OPCW, Europol, EuroJust or Peace Palace
- By bike 10 min to: City centre, Scheveningen beach, Central station.
- By bike 20 min to: ICC
- By bike 30 min to: STL
Please feel free in contacting us (owners) when you have any further questions. If interested, we would appreciate if you inform us in your email regards to the time period you would like to rent the room and the purpose of your stay in The Hague / Den Haag.
Tag words: room, for rent, The Hague, intern, ICC, ICTY, OPCW, Peace Palace, near ICTY, near Peace Palace, short term, visiting professional, bedroom, furnished, expat, looking for a room in The Hague, looking for a room, Duinoord, Statenkwartier, Scheveningen, Den Haag, internship, room, flat, apartment, housing, for rent, studio