Very spacious and Bright Single room in Via Archbishop Romilli, Lodi area.
For all of you, Students and couples, who look forward to moving to Lodi area, Milan, a very convenient and well-served area by transport and amenities. HousingAnywhere offer you this nice spot in a very organized apartment. This bedroom (15m2) is very spacious and bright. It is furnished with a single bed, a desk and a wardrobe. The apartment (90m2) composed of 3 single rooms, a kitchen, and a bathroom. There is also a place for your Bike/motorbike. All comfort is provided to make you feel home :)
This property is located in Via Archbishop Romilli, Lodi area. Corvetto metro stop near the house (yellow line leading to Duomo and Central Station) and well connected by surface transport. Perfect for students in well-served areas with supermarkets, pharmacies, tobacconists, pizzerias, and restaurants. Milanosport Mincio swimming pool 2 minutes on foot. Enjoy Milan!
- rental contract must last 12 months. If you want to leave the room before the end of the contract you can find another tenant willing to take over your contract and continue to pay the rent. If you don't find one, you will be responsible to pay until the end of your stay.
- in order to book the room, you will need to provide us your passport (if you are from outside EU also your residency permit) and pay the first monthly rent plus the one-time HousingAnywhere fee thourgh the platform.
The day of your arrival:
- we will sign the rental contract.
-Deposit: 2 monthly rent as a deposit to be paid at the check-in date.
- One-time contract registration fee: it will depend on the lenght of the contract and on the amount of the monthly rent (from 140 to 200 euro)
- you will need to provide us your codice fiscale within 3 days of your check-in What's codice fiscale is? Codice fiscale is the Italian word for "social security number", a unique code that identifies exactly any person resident in Italy. It is mandatory for any permanence longer than 3 months.
You can receive the official Codice Fiscale by:
1) Visiting any Italian Consulate abroad
2) going with your passport (or ID for European citizens only) at the state office indicated below directly in Milano: Via Moscova 2, Milano
It's free and you will not need to book an appointament, you can just go to the office.
- a one-time cleaning fee of 30 euro when you leave the flat
- the last 3 monthly rent will need to be paid in one unique payment.
- we do not provide towels and bed-lines
- check-in: it will be possible to do the check-in from monday to friday from 9 to 18. In case you need to check-in during the weekend, please let as know and we will tell you if we can manage it.
Please be aware that HousingAnywhere is an online booking platform. Therefore exchanging contact details and offering viewings is not possible. If you would like to reserve this accommodation, send me a booking request or a message and please mention your age and occupation. I look forward to meeting you!
Total size: 90
Internet included: No
Smoking allowed: Discussable
Gas cost included: Yes
Housemates gender: Shared w both
Water cost included: Yes
Play music: Yes
Electricity included: Yes
Animal allowed: No
Cleaning common: No
Registration possible: Yes
Tenant status: Students only
Bedroom count: 1
Bedroom size: 15
Cleaning private: No
Bedroom furnished: Yes