Welcome to Fitzrovia. Nestled between Marylebone and Bloomsbury, and just north of Soho, this neighbourhood is right in the middle of everything. The famous Oxford Street shops are mere minutes away, and London Zoo is also close by, but some of its nooks and crannies are surprisingly (and refreshingly) quiet for such a central location.
There's no shortage of busy bars and hot-ticket restaurants, though. Writers Virginia Woolf, George Bernard Shaw and Arthur Rimbaud all lived here back in the day, and echoes of Fitzrovia's bohemian past add to its modern, metropolitan charm.
- Living Area | Featuring elevator access and a private terraced area, this large and bright apartment is situated at the back of one of Fitzrovia's most sought-after buildings. With cosy furnishings, this living space is the perfect place to relax, and includes 2 tables, 3 chairs, a standing lamp and sofa bed so friends and family can visit. There is also a smart TV, high-speed internet and various laptop areas for studying.
- Kitchen | The kitchen comes with everything you need to cook for yourself, including pots, pans, cutlery, glasses, etc. It's well-lit, modern, and houses a fridge freezer, plenty of cupboard storage space and a Nespresso machine (with new capsules each week!).
- Bedroom | Designed for a perfect night's sleep, the double-bed comes with sheets, duvets, pillows, etc. Guests benefit from 5 star hotel-standard cleanliness, weekly cleans, toiletries, and fresh linen. There is also plenty of wardrobe space, multiple mirrors and a wall-mounted extra smart TV.
- Bathroom | The bathroom is furnished in a sleek, modern fashion and comes with a bath, shower, sink, toilet, heated towel rail, and multiple mirrors.
- Total peace of mind | With our 24 hour assistance and centrally located reception, students can concentrate on their studies with no distractions. Should any issues rise, our friendly staff are just a short walk, phone call, (hidden) or (hidden) away.
- All bills included
- No UK guarantor required
- Flexible move-in dates & contract
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Close to LSE, Kings College
- 24/7 Assistance & nearby Reception
- Weekly cleans & Nespresso refills
***Please be aware that HousingAnywhere is an online booking platform. Therefore exchanging contact details and offering viewings is not possible. If you would like to reserve this accommodation, send me a booking request or a message and please mention your age and occupation.
Animal allowed: No
Balcony terrace: No
Tenant status: Any
Play music: Discussable
Registration possible: Yes
Electricity included: Yes
Water cost included: Yes
Living room: No
Bedroom count: 1
Cleaning common: Yes
Gas cost included: Yes
Lroom furniture: Yes
Smoking allowed: Outside only
Bedroom furnished: Yes
Internet included: Yes
Cleaning private: Yes
Washing machine: Yes
Total size: 41