The suburban studio
Because you need some head space
Will I like it here?
Definitely. It’s a modern studio apartment with natural wood furnishings and plenty of natural light. The city may seem far away, but you’ve got everything you need nearby.
Really? Tell me more...
You have a compact kitchenette. Your single bed doubles as a sofa. There is plenty of storage – kiss clutter goodbye.
We think this place is ideal for young professionals. A good night’s sleep is all but guaranteed around here. Check out the local tennis club with friends after work.
Your top 3 reasons to live here:
- The natural light – it’s got mood-lifting benefits.
- The silence – make restless nights a thing of the past.
- Wi-Fi – working from home is the future.
But you need to know this…
- The washer and dryer is to be shared with your neighbours.
- This apartment is one of a set. That means there are some other almost identical units in the building. So, what you see above may be a tiny, tiny bit different to what you actually rent.
Help me make up my mind…
This is a studio apartment on Alfred-Jung-Straße in Lichtenberg, Berlin. You have a dual-purpose living and sleeping space.
It’s perfect for young professionals and serious students. Supermarkets and sports clubs are within walking distance. The city is just a train ride away.