A minimalist and stylish room in a beautiful historic building. It is located in a calm and peaceful street, close to the nature and with supermarkets and shops in walking distance. This room with fast internet conection is the place to stay when you want to be happy, study, work and rest.
The other tenants living in the apartment are nice, respectful and very polite people. They all are international people who study or/and work (most of them engineers or professionals in the field of international business).
The room has its own key which allows you to close the door and keep your things secure when you are not at home. You can lay down and rest in the double bed 140x200 with new matress. Bed lining are included.
Some very good things about this apartment are the huge bathroom, with separate shower and bathtube. The new washing machine and an extra dryer machine. You can do the laundry and dry it instantanealy.
The kitchen is fully equipped with stove, oven, big fridge, dish washer, microwave, cooking tools and plenty storage space to start inmediately your new life in Berlin!
Why to choose this place?
- It is legal with Anmeldung (registration)
- The landlord does not live in the property
- It is with furniture and fully equipped
- Double side bed with new matress
- International nice and polite tenants
- It is a first floor without elevator
- It has a common garden and a place to leave your bike
- There is a Penny supermarket in the street
- Well connected with a bus stop
- The place to rent when you want to focus on improving yourself
Total size: 96
Lroom furniture: No
Gas cost included: No
Play music: No
Smoking allowed: Outside only
Bedroom furnished: Yes
Internet included: No
Balcony terrace: No
Cleaning common: No
Cleaning private: No
Housemates gender: Shared w both
Water cost included: No
Bedroom count: 1
Allergy friendly: Yes
Tenant status: Any
Bathroom: Shared w both
Living room: No
Electricity included: No
Registration possible: Yes
Wheelchair accessible: No
Bedroom size: 13
Animal allowed: No
Washing machine: Yes