The Residential Romance
Because it's Paris with a suburban touch
Will I like it here?
Yes. This is a spacious and well-equipped property near the River Seine with cozy double-bed rooms for rent.
Really? Tell me more...
You will love the big living room and its attached balcony that makes for a great entertaining space for friends or just for a night in with your roommates.
We think the apartment is perfect if you prefer to live a bit outside of the touristy areas, but still want to be well-connected.
Your top 3 reasons to live here:
- With 2 refrigerators, you won't have a problem with space for your groceries.
- You have a parking spot available.
- We love the balcony and the lush green view.
But you need to know this...
- Some pets are allowed here. Remember to include them in your booking request, so the landlord can make a decision on whether to accept them.
- The landlord only rents this property to women.
Your Home-checker, Laura, said:
“I really loved this property. The location is very very nice.”
Help me make up my mind...
This is a 3rd floor, 3-bedroom apartment on Rue de Paris, Paris. There are spacious double-bed rooms for rent in this lovely apartment with a balcony.
It is perfect for couples and individuals who are looking to saves some money by shared living. Pet owners, you might be able to bring your furry friend with you. Just check with the landlord :)