Bright and cosy two-rooms apartment on the 4th floor in a strategic area of the city, well connected to main tourist attractions. The kitchen is complete with dishes and appliances : oven, fridge, dishwasher, microwave, and induction hob. The sleeping area consists of 1 bedroom with 1 double bed. The apartment is for non-smokers only and is provided with air conditioning, lift, hair dryer, iron and ironing board, toiletries, television, and wifi. The house is at your complete disposal and we've put care in every detail in order to welcome you in a clean and comfortable space, whether you're staying for business or just passing by to visit the city. You're welcome, take care of it!
- The monthly rent includes all the utilities for normal usage (wi-fi, electricity, water, heating, contract registration); if you exceed with the usage, there will be an extra fee based on your consumption.
- We apply a daily contract: We calculate the rent in proportion to the number of days of your stay.
- Early termination of the contract: After the minimum required stay of one month, you can terminate the contract earlier and without penalties by informing us 21 days before your expected move-out date.
- Check-in and check-out times will be specified once the booking is finalized.
- As per Italian Law, it is mandatory to apply for a valid Italian Tax Code (in italian is called "codice fiscale") in order to sign the rental agreement. You can apply for one by contacting your local Consulate before arriving in Italy, or by going to the Agenzia Delle Entrate office in Italy no later than one-week prior check-in. It's for free and you don't need to book an appointment, you can just go to the office. If you can’t get one on time a charge will be applied;
- The rental agreement must be signed prior to check-in. Failure to do so will result in the impossibility to enter the apartment;
In order to complete the booking the following payments must be completed through the platform, at least 2 weeks before the check-in date:
- the deposit, that we will give you back at the end of your stay within 30 business days after the check-out date (in case you want to cancel the booking before the check-in, the deposit will be fully refunded, but the first month’s rent will not be refunded)
- one-time initial and final cleaning fee (starting from €138) depending on the size of the flat: your flat will be clean and ready to be lived in and you don’t have to worry about it at the moment of leaving.
For all apartments located in Rome, the cost of the city tax is required at check-in. This is equal to €3.50 per person for the first 10 days.
Contact me if you have any questions, I will be happy to answer you!
Electricity included: Yes
Gas cost included: Yes
Bedroom furnished: Yes
Internet included: Yes
Animal allowed: Yes
Washing machine: No
Cleaning private: No
Total size: 55
Play music: Discussable
Cleaning common: No
Smoking allowed: No
Bedroom count: 1
Water cost included: Yes