Vincity is a type of apartment for mass clients, a new direction of Vingroup. With a size of 365,000 sqm, there are 2 frontages : Nguyen Xien Street and Phuoc Thien Street in Long Binh Ward, District 9, Ho Chi Minh City. HCM. From Vincity District 9, it only takes 20 minutes to reach the Long Thanh - Dau Giay Highway, which is also near the last stop of the Ben Thanh - Suoi Tien metro line no.1.
Construction density of Vincity is only 20 - 25%, investors spend most of the area for green park. All apartments will have balcony, airy design, full facilities. Vincity will have full service infrastructure as of Vinhomes - luxury high-end apartment segment of Vingroup - and the healthcare service will follow the standard of Vinmec - Vingroup's international hospital. Only Vincity schools can accommodate Vinschool, either a public school or a Vinschool affiliated school.
Vincity has housing type but designed in the form of apartments, townhouses and villas. The area of apartments are expected from 36m2 to 89m2 and there will be 40,000 units in total.
Investors aim to provide low-cost apartments for middle income customers to buy. Therefore, this is the most worthwhile product in the real estate market of Ho Chi Minh City with practical value and perfect for living.
Vingroup Joint Stock Company (Vingroup JSC), formerly known as Technocom, was founded in Ukraine in 1993 by an ambitious group of Vietnamese youths. Technocom began with food production and quickly found great success with the Mivina brand. During the early years of the 21st century, Technocom was ranked among Ukraine’s Top 100 largest and most influential companies. In 2000, Technocom - Vingroup returned to Vietnam with ambition to contribute the country’s development.
In Real Estate business, Vingroup is rated as the biggest and most reliable local Developer in Vietnam with strong financial background.
Handover time: 12/2019
Number of floors: 25
Number of units: 100,000
Construction density (%): 20
Area of units: 36 – 90 sqm
Management Company: Vingroup
Type of unit: Mid-end apartment, shophouses, townhouses, villas
Vincity is expected to be the most biggest affordable Residential Complex in Ho Chi Minh City. With the ambition to build up a small city within city, Vincity project will include wide range facilities from residential area, hospital, Vinschool, retail area, etc.
- Land size: 365 hecta
- Unit type: Low rise townhouses, Villas, apartment
- Unit size of Apartment: From 36 sqm – 89 sqm
- 2.4 hecta for building park and landscaping
- High rise area: Vincity Grand Park (building height from 22-25 floors)
- Low rise: Vinhomes River Park
- Vinmec hospital with international standards
- Vinschool schools
- Sports facilities and other services
Long Binh ward, District 9, Ho Chi Minh
• Saigon - Dau Giay Highway makes the trade and economic linkages between the South East region stronger.
• Mai Chi Tho boulevard, Thu Thiem tunnel and Vo Van Kiet boulevard create an easy transportation system between District 9, District 2, District 1 and CBD only 30 minutes by car and Southwest area.
• You can conveniently go to Phu My Hung high-end urban center, Nguyen Van Linh boulevard as well as Trung Luong Highway with Ring Road 2.
• From this location, it is very convenient to connect with the Hanoi Highway.
• To the largest entertainment area – Suoi Tien - of Ho Chi Minh City, only 5 minutes by car.
• From Vincity District 9, you just need a 5 minutes to get to Ho Chi Minh City's hi-tech hub where Samsung factury is located.
• 10 minutes by car to Rach Chiec goft course.
- Parking lot
- Supermarket Center
- Convenience store VinMart and retailed shops
- Swimming pool
- Community co-working space
- Gym room
- 24/7 security
- Children's playground
Booking at Savills from 50 million vnd/ booking
From 30,837 USD / apartment (starting price before VAT)
Kindly contact me for further information:
- Phone: +84903858043 (can also be reached on Whatsapp/Viber)
- VND 140,000,000
- Bedrooms: 3
- 240 m² / 2,583 ft²