Welcome to Soho. This Colourful neighbourhood is a churning amalgamation of buzzing nightlife, old-school pubs and cosy restaurants. Its streets and winding alleyways have had characters like Mozart, Karl Marx and the Sex Pistols call it home over the years.
These days you’ll find Soho’s pavements busy with people going to West End shows, media professionals marching to work, hungry patrons sampling some of London’s best restaurants and people looking to have a legendary night out at one of the area’s great bars and pubs.
- Kitchen | The kitchen comes with everything you need to cook for yourself, including pots, pans, cutlery, glasses, etc. It's well-lit, modern, and houses a fridge freezer, plenty of cupboard storage space and a Nespresso machine (with new capsules each week!).
- Living Area | Furnished in a modern yet homely manner - the living space is the perfect place to relax, and includes 2 tables, 5 chairs, a standing lamp and sofa bed so friends and family can visit. There is also a smart TV, high-speed internet, various laptop areas for studying, and a gorgeous little roof terrace that houses city views (...absolutely ideal for evening dining).
- Bedroom | The spacious bedroom is designed for a perfect night's sleep. It comes with sheets, duvets, pillows, etc and the rooms themselves accommodate guests with additional seating and modern furnishings. Guests benefit from 5 star hotel-standard cleanliness, weekly cleans, toiletries, and fresh linen. There is also plenty of wardrobe space and multiple mirrors.
- Bathroom | The sleek, modern bathroom houses a bath, shower, sink, toilet, heated towel rail, and multiple mirrors.
- Total peace of mind | With our 24 hour assistance and centrally located reception, students can concentrate on their studies with no distractions. Should any issues rise, our friendly staff are just a short walk, phone call, (hidden) or (hidden) away.
- All bills included
- No UK guarantor required
- Flexible move-in dates & contract
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Close to LSE, Kings College
- 24/7 Assistance & nearby Reception
- Weekly cleans & Nespresso refills
***Please be aware that HousingAnywhere is an online booking platform. Therefore exchanging contact details and offering viewings is not possible. If you would like to reserve this accommodation, send me a booking request or a message and please mention your age and occupation.
Play music: Discussable
Internet included: Yes
Bedroom count: 1
Bedroom furnished: Yes
Balcony terrace: No
Smoking allowed: Outside only
Lroom furniture: Yes
Cleaning private: Yes
Electricity included: Yes
Animal allowed: Discussable
Gas cost included: Yes
Wheelchair accessible: Yes
Cleaning common: Yes
Water cost included: Yes
Total size: 63
Living room: Private
Tenant status: Any
Registration possible: Yes