Welcome to Covent Garden - one of London’s trendiest neighbourhoods that attracts hordes of visitors year-round. Flanked by Leicester Square and Holborn, the area is home to top class restaurants, bars, museums, theatres and cultural experiences.
Did we mention the area has its own market? Under the roof of an ex-banana warehouse there's a space for talented entrepreneurs to feed Londoners something special, every day of the week. Street food kitchens downstairs and terrazzo countertop cafes upstairs, you have to pay it a visit from your new apartment.
- This spacious one bedroom apartment is surprisingly roomy thanks to its open plan kitchen and living space. Situated just moments away from the famous Seven Dials area of Covent Garden, guests have immediate access to seven streets of independent boutiques, heritage brands, vintage stores and indulgent beauty and grooming salons.
- Airy and bright, the apartment possesses real character and charm, and has a generous balcony overlooking the London skyline - perfect for an evening meal and drinks. Be the envy of friends & family by choosing this property location as your London base.
- Kitchen | The kitchen comes with everything you need to cook for yourself, including pots, pans, cutlery, glasses, etc. It's well-lit, modern, and houses a fridge freezer, plenty of cupboard storage space and a Nespresso machine (with new capsules each week!).
- Living Area | Homely furnishings that includes 2 tables, 5 chairs, a stand alone lamp and sofa bed - the perfect environment for relaxing, and big enough to have friends and family come visit. There is also a smart TV, high-speed internet and various laptop areas for studying.
- Bedroom | Designed for a perfect night's sleep, the bedrooms comes with a double-bed and all the necessary sheets, duvets, pillows, etc. Guests enjoy 5 star hotel-standard cleanliness with weekly cleans, toiletries and fresh linen. There is also plenty of wardrobe space and standing mirrors.
- Bathroom | The bathroom is modern and comes with a shower, sink, toilet, heated towel rail and multiple mirrors.
- Total peace of mind | With our 24 hour assistance and centrally located reception, students can concentrate on their studies with no distractions. Should any issues rise, our friendly staff are just a short walk, phone call, (hidden) or (hidden) away.
- All bills included
- No UK guarantor required
- Flexible move-in dates & contract
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Close to LSE, Kings College
- 24/7 Assistance & nearby Reception
- Weekly cleans & Nespresso refills
***Please be aware that HousingAnywhere is an online booking platform. Therefore exchanging contact details and offering viewings is not possible. If you would like to reserve this accommodation, send me a booking request or a message and please mention your age and occupation.
Total size: 50
Bedroom furnished: Yes
Water cost included: Yes
Lroom furniture: Yes
Cleaning private: Yes
Electricity included: Yes
Bedroom count: 1
Cleaning common: Yes
Internet included: Yes
Registration possible: Yes
Wheelchair accessible: Yes
Smoking allowed: Outside only
Play music: Discussable
Living room: No
Balcony terrace: No
Gas cost included: Yes
Tenant status: Any
Animal allowed: Discussable
Washing machine: Yes