Welcome to Covent Garden - one of London’s trendiest neighbourhoods that attracts hordes of visitors year-round. Flanked by Leicester Square and Holborn, the area is home to top class restaurants, bars, museums, theatres and cultural experiences.
It’s no surprise that living in Covent Garden is highly sought after. It’s an exciting atmosphere to get in amongst, and is much calmer than neighbouring Soho or Leicester Square, which makes it ideal for getting some work done, and brainstorming new ideas.
- Kitchen | The kitchen comes with everything you need to cook for yourself, including pots, pans, cutlery, glasses, etc. It's well-lit, modern, and houses a fridge freezer, plenty of cupboard storage space and a Nespresso machine (with new capsules each week!).
- Living Area | Homely furnishings that includes 2 tables, 5 chairs, a stand alone lamp and sofa bed - the perfect environment for relaxing, and big enough to have friends and family come visit. There is also a smart TV, high-speed internet and various laptop areas for studying.
- Bedroom | Designed for a perfect night's sleep, the double-bed comes with sheets, duvets, pillows. Enjoy 5 star hotel-standard cleanliness, weekly cleans, toiletries, fresh linen. A further door here leads to the outdoor terrace area, perfect for morning and evening dining. Back inside, there is also wardrobe space and a mirror in the adjacent hall.
- Bathroom | The spotless modern bathroom comes with a sink, shower, toilet, heated towel rail, and multiple mirrors.
- Total peace of mind | With our 24 hour assistance and centrally located reception, students can concentrate on their studies with no distractions. Should any issues rise, our friendly staff are just a short walk, phone call, (hidden) or (hidden) away.
- All bills included
- No UK guarantor required
- Flexible move-in dates & contract
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Close to LSE, Kings College
- 24/7 Assistance & nearby Reception
- Weekly cleans & Nespresso refills
***Please be aware that HousingAnywhere is an online booking platform. Therefore exchanging contact details and offering viewings is not possible. If you would like to reserve this accommodation, send me a booking request or a message and please mention your age and occupation.
Total size: 49
Gas cost included: Yes
Water cost included: Yes
Bedroom count: 1
Smoking allowed: Outside only
Bedroom furnished: Yes
Living room: Private
Lroom furniture: Yes
Animal allowed: Discussable
Tenant status: Any
Electricity included: Yes
Cleaning private: Yes
Play music: Discussable
Balcony terrace: No
Cleaning common: Yes
Washing machine: Yes
Internet included: Yes
Registration possible: Yes