Welcome to Soho. This Colourful neighbourhood is a churning amalgamation of buzzing nightlife, old-school pubs and cosy restaurants. Its streets and winding alleyways have had characters like Mozart, Karl Marx and the Sex Pistols call it home over the years.
These days you’ll find Soho’s pavements busy with people going to West End shows, media professionals marching to work, hungry patrons sampling some of London’s best restaurants and people looking to have a legendary night out at one of the area’s great bars and pubs.
- Kitchen | The kitchen comes with everything you need to cook for yourself, including pots, pans, cutlery, glasses, etc. It's well-lit, modern, and houses a fridge freezer, plenty of cupboard storage space and a Nespresso machine (with new capsules each week!).
- Living area | A place to relax that includes 2 tables, 5 chairs, a sofa bed - so friends and family can visit. There is also a smart TV, high-speed internet and various laptop areas for studying.
- Bedroom | Designed for a perfect night's sleep, the double-bed comes with sheets, duvets, pillows. Enjoy 5 star hotel-standard cleanliness, weekly cleans, toiletries, fresh linen. There is also wardrobe space and a standing mirror.
- Bathroom | The modern bathroom comes with a sink, shower, toilet, heated towel rail, and multiple mirrors.
- Total peace of mind | With our 24 hour assistance and centrally located reception, students can concentrate on their studies with no distractions. Should any issues rise, our friendly staff are just a short walk, phone call, (hidden) or (hidden) away.
- All bills included
- No UK guarantor required
- Flexible move-in dates & contract
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Close to LSE, Kings College
- 24/7 Assistance & nearby Reception
- Weekly cleans & Nespresso refills
***Please be aware that HousingAnywhere is an online booking platform. Therefore exchanging contact details and offering viewings is not possible. If you would like to reserve this accommodation, send me a booking request or a message and please mention your age and occupation.
Smoking allowed: Outside only
Cleaning common: Yes
Lroom furniture: Yes
Play music: Discussable
Living room: Private
Bedroom furnished: Yes
Bedroom count: 1
Animal allowed: Discussable
Cleaning private: Yes
Registration possible: Yes
Gas cost included: Yes
Internet included: Yes
Electricity included: Yes
Tenant status: Any
Total size: 56
Washing machine: Yes
Water cost included: Yes
Balcony terrace: Private