Hello, I am a German expat and my beautiful 2 1/2 room apartment is too big for 1 person ;-) I am only in Zurich several days a month and that's why I want to share it with YOU! Available from June 15th or July.
That's what you get on top of Höngg:
- 1 room 15 m2 = yours!
- 1 room 19 m2 with access to 9 m2 balcony facing South and great view over Zurich = you can use this room for living when I am abroad. I will sleep there when I have to work in Zürich for a few days per month
- 1 separate kitchen 6 m2 = including a small table and chair, and a micro dishwasher
- 1 bathroom including a bath tub and toilet
- you can use the shared washing machine and dryer in the basement
- you can also have space in the cellar in case you want to keep some stuff
- last but not least: super fast gals fiber internet access Fiber7 from Init7 perfect for all remote workers
Bus stop in 2 minutes, distance to HB by Bus/Tram 20 min, to Maierhofplatz (Tram 13) ca. 7 min. by foot, to swim in Limmat/Werdinsel ca. 15 min. by foot. Close to Höngger Berg and ETH!
The apartment is furnished with everything you need, but there is also some space for your furnitures in case you want to bring something. I provide a wardrobe, shelf, inbuild closet, shoe closet, desktop table, chairs, bank, almost new matress (no bed), kitchen equipment for cooking, carpet, towels, ...
I am looking for a kind and reliable single person who wants to stay for some months (non smokers only, no pets allowed). You might takeover the apartment in case I go back to Germany. I rent out till ned of January 2021 as my contract is limited (might be extended).
The rent for the room is 990 CHF including everything (heating, water, power, billag, internet, furnitures).
Please message me for an appointment. Looking forward to meet you!
- CHF 1,250 / Month
- 18 m² / 194 ft²