**The trendy choice**
_Because I want a swanky apartment in a great location._
**Will I like it here?**
We think so.
Are you looking for a trendy pad with a bit of outdoor space? Picture yourself on that balcony, drink in hand as the sun goes down. Sound nice?
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the indoor-outdoor flow. The balcony opens out from the cute and cosy living area and has a little table and chairs. Throw open the doors and step out for an afternoon drink. This place will sure feel like home.
We think this apartment is ideal for an on-the-go couple looking for a location to match their busy lifestyle. Ciutat Vella is an historic area of the city surrounded by amazing markets, authentic eateries and lush green public parks.
**Your top 3 reasons to rent here:**
- The cute balcony, of course.
- The Central Market of Valencia is just a short stroll away.
- The stylish living area. We love the exposed brick.
**But you need to know this…**
- There is no oven in the kitchen – there is a stove though, so you can still show off your chef skills.
- The sleeping area has a sliding glass door separating it from the rest of the apartment.
- The front door opens into the sleeping area.
**Your Home-checker, Tiago, said:**
_“This is a lovely apartment with exposed brick walls and a nice balcony. You’ve got markets, restaurants, and bars close by too.”_
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a trendy 4th floor, studio apartment on Carrer Dels Drets, Valencia. It boasts a stylish living area, exposed brick walls, and a cute balcony.
This property is ideal for an on-the-go couple. You’ll be in a lively residential neighborhood, with plenty of shops, traditional restaurants, and iconic spots like The Central Market of Valencia close by.