**The Ciutat Vella charmer**
_Because I want a unique home to call my own._
**Will I like it here?**
We think so.
Looking for a charming pad with plenty of character? Pack your bags this could be the one.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the elegant decor. This 2-level apartment has vintage furnishings, lovely wooden detailing, stunning high ceilings, and classic chandelier style lighting. You’ll feel like dressing up, just to sit in the living room. To top it off there is a lovely balcony to enjoy a drink on after a busy day out.
We think this apartment is ideal for a sophisticated group of friends or a small family looking for a location to match their lifestyle. Ciutat Vella is an historic spot with plenty of culture. Spend the day getting lost along the stunning cobbled stone streets that are populated with cute cafes, open air markets and authentic restaurants.
**Your top 3 reasons to rent here:**
- The apartment has beautiful vintage furnishings.
- The Central Market of Valencia is just a short stroll away.
- The cute balcony, of course.
**But you need to know this…**
- The apartment is located on the 2nd floor and there is no elevator – get in a free leg workout every day.
- There is no oven in the kitchen – there is a stove though, so you can still show off your chef skills.
- There is a 2nd sleeping area with 2 single beds on a loft-level, up a steep ladder, accessible from bedroom 1.
**Your Home-checker, Denis, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s a really nice apartment with unique decorations and has a lovely balcony.”_
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a elegant 2nd floor, 1-bedroom apartment on Carrer Dels Cavallers, Valencia. It boasts beautiful vintage furnishings, stunning wooden detailing, and has a cute balcony.
This property is ideal for a sophisticated group of friends or a small family. You’ll be in a lively neighborhood, with cafes, restaurants, and iconic spots like The Central Market of Valencia close by.