The tall but short
Because I can handle a low ceiling.
Will I like it here?
Possibly. Are you someone on the shorter side who's looking for a loft apartment hybrid? Keep reading.
Really? Tell me more...
You'll be living in a bright, versatile space with oodles of style. Short enough to avoid bumping your head on the roof beams in the lofty 2nd living area? We got you.
We think it's ideal for postgraduates or workers who like a lively eclectic spot. You're superbly located here, there's even a cat cafe just around the corner. Meow.
Your top 3 reasons to live here:
- You're close to Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofía, the perfect distraction on a lazy afternoon.
- Style comes easily in this modern, open plan living space.
- We love the amount of storage space here - bring all your jackets.
But you need to know this...
- While you do have 2 living areas, 1 is a loft style setup with a very low ceiling so it's not suitable for aspiring basketball players or self-proclaimed giants.
- You can smoke here, but only outside. Time for some fresh air.
Our Homechecker, Marcos, said:
“I love this property. It's got a 2nd loft style living area with a sofa bed. It's superbly located, modern and stylish.”
Give it to me straight...
This is a bright 5th floor, 1-bedroom apartment on Calle Del Dr. Fourquet, Madrid. It's a multi-level style icon with 2 living areas, one with a high ceiling for your tall friends and one with a low loft ceiling for your petite friends. Inclusive.
We think this apartment is perfect for workers and postgraduates wanting a quirky, inviting spot. With the Metro less than 5-minutes walk away, accessibility isn't an issue here. Fancy a puff? Head outside into the open air for one.