The property is located in the center of Veliki Borak village near Barajevo, 33 km from Belgrade and about 5 km from Barajevo.
• The land area is 55,23 acres and belongs to the building land. The property is fenced off from all sides.
• Asphalt road passes in front of the plot, which is also the main street in the village. The bus station is 50 meters from the plot as well as the store.
Electricity and water have been introduced, and the property has a well with drinking water.
• The house has a floor plan of 80 m². It consists of ground floor, first floor and attic space. The total usable area is 160 m², not including the attic space. The house does not have a facade, as seen in the pictures. There are carpentry and shutters. All installations are fully completed. The house has three chimneys with connection points on both levels.
• In front of the main entrance there are three surfaces of 12sqm with a staircase on two sides.
• Ground floor consists of hallway, brand new bathroom, kitchen, storage room and large living room. From the hallway, the staircase goes upstairs.
The ground floor is functional and ready to move.
• The floor consists of hallway and three rooms, one large and two smaller. Large room has exit to the terrace. On the first floor one room has a laminate floor, while the hall and the other two rooms have to be upgraded in terms of placing parquet or some other floor coverings.
• At the farm next to the house, there is another solid building, a 25 m² layout, which also has a floor in the form of a loft. The stairs for the floor part have not been made.
• There is another solid building facility on the property. It consists of two rooms. It is used for the storage of wood, agricultural machinery and tools.
• The plot is extremely suitable for all types of farming or the production of organic food, because no chemicals have been used for the past 20 years.
• In addition to the described village property, the buyer, according to the same List of Real Estate, also owns 78.94 ara of agricultural land located in the vicinity of the village. The land is a type of field, meadows and forests.
• This totally covers an area of 134.17 acres (1 ha 34.17 acres)
Price 120 000 €
In the middle of hapening in centre of Novi Sad the lodging for rent. The Petrovaradin Fortress is near us so you can arrive there for 10 minutes by foot. There are one room with…
- RSD 1,700 / Day/Night
- Bedrooms: 2
- 120 m² / 1,292 ft²