**The sweet-talker in Arroios**
_Because I'm ready to be charmed_
**Will I like it here?**
Are you looking for an impossibly stylish spot close to Lisbon's Old Town? Want to enjoy some of the best views in all of the city.
This one might be right up your alley. Let us show you around.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the living room. With modern decor, a snug couch, and a flatscreen TV, you're all set to lounge your days away in style. Need a little fresh air? Open the window to enjoy a lovely view of a typical Lisbon street.
We think it’s ideal for a seasoned explorer. You've got at least three Metro stations nearby. Parks, museums, and shops abound. Arroios is central and well-connected.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The living room is all set to entertain.
- The charming decor. Love the abstract art on the walls.
- Miradouro da Senhora do Monte is a 10-minute walk away.
**But you need to know this...**
- There's no AC – might want to consider investing in a standing fan. Lisbon can get a bit sweaty during the summer.
- The bedroom doesn't get any natural light – a cool lamp could help with the ambiance.
**Your Home-checker, Lorenzo, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s a beautiful apartment in a superb location. Arroios is central and right in the middle of Lisbon's historical area.”_
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a fantastic 1-bedroom apartment on Beco Da Índia Aos Anjos, Lisbon. It has a spacious living room, elegant decor, and it's close to a terrace with sweeping views of the city.
We think this apartment is perfect for the uninitiated. Looking to soak up everything the city has to offer? Arroios is a great starting point for your Lisbon adventure. Don't miss out on this one.