**The Areeiro charmer**
_Because I want a classic apartment to call my own._
**Will I like it here?**
We think so.
Are you looking for a warm and welcoming home in a great location? Pack your bags this could be the one.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the charming decor. This beauty has lovely wooden floors, retro furnishings, a cute standing balcony, and a warmth that you only get from a genuine classic. Grab a good book and a cup of tea, and lounge the day away in the comfortable living room.
We think this apartment is ideal for a laid-back group of friends or a small family looking for a location to match their chilled out lifestyle. Areeiro is quiet, predominantly residential spot with authentic restaurants, food markets, cinemas, and cosy bars to keep you entertained. The Instituto Superior Tecnico is super close by too.
**Your top 3 reasons to rent here:**
- The apartment is tastefully furnished throughout.
- There is a good selection of authentic restaurants around here.
- The lovely balcony, of course.
**But you need to know this…**
- The apartment is located on the 1st floor and there is no elevator – get in a free leg workout every day.
- Bedroom 1 is interior and doesn't get a huge amount of natural light – there's plenty of sunshine to be had outside though.
- The landlord allows some pets here. Please include your animal friend in your booking request.
**Your Home-checker, Gabriel, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s an old, stylish apartment with original wooden floors, and it's in a very good location. You’re just a few steps away from the cinema.”_
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a classic 1st floor, 2-bedroom apartment on Av. Óscar Monteiro Torres, Lisbon. It boasts retro furnishings, lovely wooden floors, and has a cute standing balcony.
This property is ideal for a laid back group of friends or a small family. You’ll be in a largely residential neighborhood, with shops, authentic restaurants and cosy bars close by.