- Perfect location in city center
- All furnished and including cleaning
- Bars, restaurants within walkable distances
- Traditional '30 house including roof-terrace
There are two/three bedrooms in the house:
1. The first room is located on the 1st floor. The room comes with everything (all the equipment) that is needed in order to study. The room includes towels and bedding. Lastly, the house includes a rooftop terrace, where you can enjoy a private barbecue outside during spring/summer.
2. The second bedroom is located on the 1st and 2nd floor, as it is a maisonette. The area consists of a bedroom, situated on the upper floor, including a hand-wash basin, and a cozy living room downstairs. The room comes with everything (all the equipment) that is needed in order to study. The room includes towels and bedding. Lastly, the house includes a rooftop terrace, where you can enjoy a private barbecue outside during spring/summer.
3. The upper floor of the second bedroom has also storage room and a 2p bed for logies or sleepovers.
This house was built in 1910. The interior of the house is a mixture between modern, classical and vintage elements, as all original features of the house are (well) maintained. These elements work really well together, as they are combined harmoniously to form an inviting home. When you enter the living room you will notice the seating area with a designer sofa in front of the TV (which includes Netflix). The large front window and the roof window allow direct sunlight into the living room, making it a very light and enjoyable place. You will find the restroom at the back of the living room. When you enter the kitchen you will find all the kitchenware and equipment that is needed for cooking. The newly renovated bathroom, which includes a walk-in shower, is situated on the first floor as well as two bedrooms.
The house is located in a quiet dead end street. However, the Utrecht’s lively city center is only a 100meter away! And several retail stores, restaurants, cafes and (super) markets are just around the corner.
We have a shared responsibility regarding the residence’s maintenance. We deliver a clean room with all the furniture you need, therefore we expect you to handle this with care. Therefore we deliver monthly cleaning for the common areas.
The price includes: Water, Internet, Netflix (if available), monthly cleaning and city hall taxes. Please be aware there will be a one-time fee of €250 for the entire stay.
The monthly rental fee includes (fixed) advance payments for water, internet and cleaning. You only have to put the electricity and heating on contract.
Also, if you choose to pay the rent six months in advance, you will get 3% discount. Additionally, if you choose to pay the rent one year in advance, you get 5% discount on the total amount of rent!
If you are interested in booking the apartment, just leave me a message. Feel free to ask anything you want to know about your future living space. During your stay you may always email my team, and/or me regarding ‘a better way of living’.
If you would like to live in Utrecht along with other international students and you just want to pack your essentials in order to instantly move into the apartment, well then this is your place to be!
Bedroom count: 2
Bedroom furnished: Yes
Water cost included: Yes
Registration possible: Yes
Balcony terrace: Private
Cleaning private: No
Wheelchair accessible: No
Total size: 82
Tenant status: Any
Lroom furniture: Yes
Cleaning common: No
Allergy friendly: No
Electricity included: No
Living room: Private
Animal allowed: Discussable
Smoking allowed: Outside only
Gas cost included: No
Washing machine: Yes
Internet included: Yes
Play music: No