Will become available on September 1st, 2020.
Directly from owner, so no extra fees.
Comfortable private living room with separate bedroom in a characteristic house in Statenkwartier, one of the best neigbourhoods of The Hague / Den Haag. (please note: this is not in Amsterdam. ).
Both rooms are fully furnished and bright, with large windows and high ceilings. Excellent for (short/long term) working professionals. It is a characteristic 4-store house, which is shared with three other professional housemates (expats/Dutch).
- Furnished private living room (22m2) + Bedroom (7m2)
- Fast wireless internet, cable TV
- Including use of kitchenware, towels and sheets, etc..
- Private sink in the room
- Large kitchen and bathroom (shared with two, on the same floor)
- Washing machine (shared).
- 2nd floor
- Rental fee is including utilities, internet, cable and regular cleaning of stairs and hallway.
- Deposit: 1,000.-- Euro
- For 1 working, non-smoking person (sorry, not negotiable)
- No pets
- From owners, so no agency fees and no hidden costs
- Registration at municipality possible.
Please feel free in contacting us (owners) when you have any further questions. If interested, we would appreciate if you inform us in your email regards to the time period you would like to rent the room and the purpose of your stay in The Hague / Den Haag.
Information about the location:
- Several grocery stores, restaurants and bar: at streetcorner
- Public transport stop at the streetcorner (1 min walk): Bus 21, 24 (12 min. to City Centre, CS train station, Scheveningen beach) and Tram 11 and 16 (12 min. to City Centre, CS train station and HS train station).
- By bike 5 min to: ICTY, OPCW, Europol, EuroJust or Peace Palace
- By bike 10 min to: City centre, Scheveningen beach, Central station.
- By bike 20 min to: ICC
- By bike 30 min to: STL
Tag words: room, for rent, the hague, intern, ICC, ICTY, OPCW, peace palace, short term, beach, visiting professional, bedroom, furnished, internet, expat, looking for a room in The Hague, looking for a room, Den Haag, internship, room, share, apartment